Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Which one specifically are you referring to? They all have been charged with either weapons violations or threats and harassment.
    One guy had additional charges of having some state illegal high capacity mags. If I was in his state I'd be illegal with that too. Guy from the NE. The investigation and charges are all based on him REPOSTING memes. He didn't even create them.

Those Anti-ATF/FBI memes are all the fuck over FB, and I personally feel they are treading on the fruit from the poisonous tree dealio.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-20-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    and social media where everyone is convinced that they're super important to society and that they matter in the grand scheme of things.
    That's pretty much what the theory suggests. At the tribal level every members skill sets were needed for survival. In today's society, not so much.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

I think everyone is being tiddie babies about a mental health issue, not firearms. You take guns away (never happen here) fucks will drive semis into crowds like in Paris (or NYC). Fix the crazy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    One guy had additional charges of having some state illegal high capacity mags. If I was in his state I'd be illegal with that too. Guy from the NE. The investigation and charges are all based on him REPOSTING memes. He didn't even create them.

Those Anti-ATF/FBI memes are all the fuck over FB, and I personally feel they are treading on the fruit from the poisonous tree dealio.
    I still have no idea which one you're talking about. There were two from OH, one from CT, and one from MD (though it was posted later). Boy, so many potential mass murderers it's getting hard to keep track of them all! What a time to be alive.

Regardless, MAYBE 'joking' or 'reposting memes' about shooting up schools or killing federal agents in the wake of several mass shooting isn't the best idea, like joking about bombs in an airport.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-20-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I still have no idea which one you're talking about. There were two from OH, one from CT, and one from MD (though it was posted later). Boy, so many potential mass murderers it's getting hard to keep track of them all! What a time to be alive.

Regardless, MAYBE 'joking' or 'reposting memes' about shooting up schools or killing federal agents in the wake of several mass shooting isn't the best idea, like joking about bombs in an airport.
    I'm just gonna have to disagree with you here slick. He never made a threat. He was reposting memes.

Blog Entries

I'm just gonna have to disagree with you here slick. He never made a threat. He was reposting memes.
    You're talking about the CT guy, Wagshol, right?

This is what got the FBI's attention:

Wagshol was arrested, officials said, after a joint FBI-local police investigation on a tip that the 22-year old was trying to import “large capacity rifle magazines from out of state.” During the investigation, Wagshol wrote a Facebook post “that showed his interest in committing a mass shooting,” leading to a raid on his house and his arrest, the FBI and local police said in a joint statement.
    This is what he was charged with:

Wagshol has been charged with four counts of illegal possession of high-capacity firearm magazines. He is being held on $250,000 bond.
    Nothing about memes anywhere my guy.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-20-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

You're talking about the CT guy, Wagshol, right?

This is what got the FBI's attention:

This is what he was charged with:

Nothing about memes anywhere my guy.
    News report I saw they started looking into him because of memes posted.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-20-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries

News report I saw they started looking into him because of memes posted.
    Literally from the Norwalk CT PD facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/91930453640...type=3&theater

The Federal Bureau of Investigation National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) received a tip that Wagshol was attempting to purchase large capacity rifle magazines from out of state. The FBI and the Norwalk Police Department began a joint investigation based upon this information. During the investigation it was revealed that Wagshol was buying rifle parts online in an attempt to build his own rifle. Wagshol had a Facebook post that showed his interest in committing a mass shooting. Based on the investigation, a risk search warrant was issued for Wagshol and his residence.

Blog Entries

Here's your attention.

You're still a racist, faggot, everything-that's-wrong-with-the-world-today piece of shit.

These Mandarin neo-Nazi's need to calm down though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Literally from the Norwalk CT PD facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/91930453640...type=3&theater
    Hey, cool. I'm just going off what I read.