Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Um... What there is even almost going towards a civil war? I was looking for some sort of physical action but all they did was make a tweet. Wow, so amazing.

The shooter in El Paso wasn't a member of this group or affiliated in any way.
    Speculating on why Biden was pushing so hard for the Ukraine prosecutor to be fired is a conspiracy theory and apparently can't even be discussed in the news.

Speculating on what might happen if a president is removed from office via impeachment means you're a danger to society and is proof alone that Trump needs to be removed from office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Here comes civil war talk from the right. As far as I'm concerned they already fired the first shot in El Paso.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rms-of-service

I love that last line. Just like the rapists that say, "Well she was wearing a short skirt! She was asking for it!"
    Be honest, the first shots were fired when a leftist tried to assassinate the entire right wing of the senate at a baseball game. Or the riots in the streets of DC on inauguration day.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-30-2019 at 08:46 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Be honest, the first shots were fired when a leftist tried to assassinate the entire right wing of the senate at a baseball game. Or the riots in the streets of DC on inauguration day.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Here comes civil war talk from the right. As far as I'm concerned they already fired the first shot in El Paso.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rms-of-service

I love that last line. Just like the rapists that say, "Well she was wearing a short skirt! She was asking for it!"
    Stop being such a drama queen.

Retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

So, based on what you yourself wrote, we are in a civil war already, because some fringe group"fired the first shot in El Paso".

Can you direct me to that article, so I can catch up. And since we are already in a civil war, per you, have you armed yourself?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    So, based on what you yourself wrote, we are in a civil war already, because some fringe group"fired the first shot in El Paso".

Can you direct me to that article, so I can catch up. And since we are already in a civil war, per you, have you armed yourself?
    I heard that Back and his Antifa buddies have amassed quite an arsenal of dildos in preparation for the inevitable great social justice war.

Back is a true warrior, and don’t you ever forget it.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-01-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

7. Default

It's funny how he doesn't mention the Dayton Antifa mass shooter in his civil war statement.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's funny how he doesn't mention the Dayton Antifa mass shooter in his civil war statement.
    It’s because he drinks AIDS.

Blog Entries

Do stop clutching your pearls and crying that the sky is falling. It's tiresome.

Also, you suck at analogies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Do stop clutching your pearls and crying that the sky is falling. It's tiresome.

Also, you suck at anal.
    Details plz.