Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You mean the small group of toxic trolls that have been driving people away from the PC and Gemstone for years now? Not at all. Maybe it's time for you all to grow up and get a life?
    Androidpk is more crazy than usual. Is tonight a full moon?

You mean the small group of toxic trolls that have been driving people away from the PC and Gemstone for years now? Not at all. Maybe it's time for you all to grow up and get a life?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Where does "anti-white" rank? Or is that not on the list because "you can't be racist against white people"?
    Anti-white went from 20.7% in 2016 to 17.5% in 2017.

All the details are on the FBI hate crimes website for the last 7 years. I'd expect anti-white to go down, since Obama isn't further dividing the country any more.

*edit to correct my statement, they say they have hate crime stats since 1992. The last 7 years are on the main page though.
    Last edited by LaVerdad; 02-26-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    Anti-white went from 20.7% in 2016 to 17.5% in 2017.

All the details are on the FBI hate crimes website for the last 7 years. I'd expect anti-white to go down, since Obama isn't further dividing the country any more.

*edit to correct my statement, they say they have hate crime stats since 1992. The last 7 years are on the main page though.
    Go away MacGuyver.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Um.. he's obsessed with you given that he gave you red rep.

Well, in his case.. gay rep...

LOL.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Not surprised you went back and scrubbed all your posts where you were hounding him alongside the other shit heads. GG.
    This is the ultimate NOU

Get a job loser and log off of the PC once in a while.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk is more crazy than usual. Is tonight a full moon?
    When it comes to PK, it's always a full moon for time4fun

Christopher Hasson was arrested near DC. He wanted to kill billions but settled on a list of democrats and media people. This is the face of radical domestic terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nazi-far-right

In the early summer of 2017, US coast guard lieutenant Christopher Hasson had an idea. He had been trying to figure out an effective way of killing billions of people – “almost every last person on Earth” – but found himself coming up against the daunting logistics of such a task.

He suspected “a plague would be most successful”, but didn’t know how to get his hands on enough Spanish flu, botulism or anthrax. His idea, he wrote in a draft email from 2 June of that year, would be to “start with biological attacks followed by attack on food supply”. He acknowledged the plan needed more research.

While horrifying in their ambition, Hasson’s plans, gleaned from email drafts, are scatterbrained and bear the hallmarks of a person still trying to figure things out. His tentative plans, outlined mostly in emails to himself, were thwarted when he was arrested last month on firearms and drugs charges and investigators discovered his inner life as a neo-Nazi and his plans for mass murder – along with a huge cache of weapons and a hit list of prominent Democrats and media figures.

9. Default

Christopher Hasson was arrested near DC. He wanted to kill billions but settled on a list of democrats and media people. This is the face of radical domestic terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nazi-far-right
    Did DOJ ever make an announcement on that arrest?

10. Default

49 killed in a mass shooting inside a mosque in New Zealand. Shooter's manifesto praises Trump for renewing white identity. This is beyond sick and disgusting.