Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 766

Thread: Rising right wing violence

  1. #621

    Default

    10,000 Rounds Of Ammo And 25 Guns Were Seized From A Teenager Posting Far-Right Memes On iFunny And Discord

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ized-on-ifunny

    An 18-year-old Ohio man charged Monday with threatening a federal officer allegedly posted extensively online about mass shootings, specifically targeting Planned Parenthood. According to an affidavit, the bulk of Justin Olsen’s radicalized content was posted under the name ArmyOfChrist on meme-hosting app iFunny.

    Federal agents seized 15 rifles, 10 semiautomatic pistols, and 10,000 rounds of ammunition during the arrest earlier this month.

    Investigators said Olsen admitted that he was posting on iFunny under the name ArmyOfChrist and told the FBI during his arrest that his posts were supposed to be a joke. He described his posts about shooting federal agents as “a hyperbolic conclusion based on the results of the Waco siege.”

    The FBI began investigating the iFunny account in February. As it gained more subscribers, Olsen created a Discord server to privately interact with his followers — a common phenomenon in radicalized online spaces. It was there that he allegedly threatened federal officers.
    Federal prosecutors said they decided to act this month in light of recent mass shootings. After his arrest, officers raided Olsen’s father’s home in Youngstown, Ohio, where Olsen was living.

    Federal agents found a machete in Olsen’s car, 300 rounds of ammunition near the stairs leading up to his room, and another 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his bedroom. He also had camouflage clothing, camouflage backpacks, rifle cases, and a gun vault that contained several AR-15–style rifles and shotguns.
    Got one before it happened.
    Last edited by Back; 08-14-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,977
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post

    Got one before it happened.
    According to the FBI they've gotten a few, they're just not widely reported on.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. Default

    Minority Report.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  4. #624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    10,000 Rounds Of Ammo And 25 Guns Were Seized From A Teenager Posting Far-Right Memes On iFunny And Discord

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ized-on-ifunny





    Got one before it happened.
    If we're going by the number of terrorist acts our government has prevented then Islamic terrorism is by far the biggest threat this nation faces. Shit, the whole world faces. It's not even close.

    If the governments around the world had NOT prevented Islamic terrorist attacks you would be hearing about someone screaming Allahu Akbar and blowing themselves up about every week. Well probably not in far left leaning countries such as Sweden, they would probably pull an Obama and say he screamed "God is great!" before murdering dozens.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2019 at 02:26 PM.

  5. #625

    Default

    The Proud Boys held a demonstration in Portland today. They are a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The goal was a bait antifa into showing up. The Proud Boys, the right wing, and Trump are trying to pull a fast one on the public by trying to put the domestic terrorism label on counter protesters.

    Joe Biggs, a former InfoWars staffer and the organizer of Saturday’s right-wing demonstration, was asked by The Oregonian/OregonLive what message the effort got across:

    “Go look at President Trump’s Twitter,” he said. “He talked about Portland, said he’s watching antifa. That’s all we wanted. We wanted national attention, and we got it. Mission success.”
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  6. #626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The Proud Boys held a demonstration in Portland today. They are a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The goal was a bait antifa into showing up. The Proud Boys, the right wing, and Trump are trying to pull a fast one on the public by trying to put the domestic terrorism label on counter protesters.
    So... just so we can keep it straight:

    Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

    Asking for a friend.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... just so we can keep it straight:

    Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

    Asking for a friend.
    You are asking a soy boy faggot. Don't expect 1) a straight answer or 2) a rational answer. He'll go full faggot and say orange man bad.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. Default

    Also, Back is a pedophile. I mean, look at the tags, they all say he's a pedophile. Prove me wrong.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  9. #629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... just so we can keep it straight:

    Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

    Asking for a friend.
    They are all knucleheads.

    But lets be honest and recognize that the Proud Boys are not innocent victims here. They deliberately agitate with the purpose of starting fights with counter protesters. Antifa are just the suckers who take that bait.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  10. #630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    They are all knucleheads.

    But lets be honest and recognize that the Proud Boys are not innocent victims here. They deliberately agitate with the purpose of starting fights with counter protesters. Antifa are just the suckers who take that bait.
    I agree.. they are all knuckleheads..

    I just don't know why you feel the need to single out the proud boys as ZOMG TERRORISTS! while downplaying Antifa's terroristism.

    And sorry.. don't know much about proud boys (sounds like a gay themed parade).. but do they also wear masks and cover their face when they terrorize people?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •