Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Cool story bro. Don't hurt yourself with all the mental gymnastics.
    Lack of denial noted.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just like a typical virtue signaling Democrat you don't give a single shit about minorities, you just use them as a cudgel to bash about your political opponents with and to virtue signal about how great of a person you must be because you care so much.

While you're busy blaming Trump for everything bad happening in the US because he says mean words, China is literally in the process of ethnically cleansing an entire race of people within their borders.

The Uyghurs, a Muslim religious ethnic minority in China, are being rounded up by the millions and put into concentration camps for "reeducation." While in these camps they are being raped, tortured, and are literally having their organs harvested for ethic Chinese peoples. Also while the men are in these camps China is moving in ethnic Chinese to live in the homes of the women, hoping to breed them out of existence.

But you don't give a single shit about that because it doesn't further your narrative about what a mean bad person Trump is. Oh sure now that I bring it up you'll claim you care about that too, but you didn't give a single thought about the Uyghurs before just now because THOSE brown people aren't being "oppressed" by the bad white men in the US. Just like you don't give a single shit that 40,000+ brown people in Mexico are murdered every year by drug cartels because you can't pin those deaths on Trump or white nationalists either. And you wonder why I laughed when you referred to them as your "Latino brothers and sisters." You're the fair-weather "family" member who sits on his computer to talk about how much he loves the brown folk so he can bash Trump, but mysteriously forgets how to type when it comes to Chinese and Mexican leaders either actively eradicating an entire ethnic group within their own borders or does next to nothing to stop the violence against your "Latino brothers and sisters" within their own country.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tgo01 again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Thats your call, your right, and no surprise there. I simply don't like seeing innocent people get murdered. Its that simple.
    The shooting happened in California, a state with some of the most strict gun laws. What does that say about the effectiveness of legislation to stop mass shootings, dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    The shooting happened in California, a state with some of the most strict gun laws. What does that say about the effectiveness of legislation to stop mass shootings, dumbass?
    Yeah but the shooter was Asian so Back doesn't care about that shooting.

https://newsone.com/3897434/suspecte...rnard-killing/

Suspected White Supremacist Wanted To ‘Exterminate’ Black People Over Barnard Killing

A Connecticut man has been arrested for threatening to kill Black people in Harlem as a means of seeking retaliation for the murder of 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors.

The New York Daily News reports that 31-year-old Trevor Spring of Stonington, Conn. was charged on Friday with second-degree threatening, which is a misdemeanor. Spring confessed that he was responsible for posting a thread on Reddit under the name “Soup_For_Breakfast,” where he threatened to “exterminate” the 13-year-old who has been charged with Majors’ death.

“I do believe that’s black kids murdered her though,” Spring wrote on Reddit according to his arrest warrant. “That’s the real story. Why don’t you pay attention to that. A black kid 13/14 year old stabbed a white gurl (sic) to death for nothing.”

The affidavit also quoted him saying, “Time to exterminate the real problem. Now he was freed by family/lawyer and let loose in HARLEM! I’m going to search for him myself tonight. Armed and read to fire. Then the parents are next.”

Spring claims he admitted to writing the post during his lunch break at work on Tuesday.

The threat was later obtained by the NYPD’s Ethnically Motivated Extremism Unit, who was alerted by a Crime Stoppers’ tip. The affidavit says that the NYPD then contacted Connecticut State Police, which resulted in Spring’s arrest.

People being arrested over dumb Reddit posts now and THIS is what you take as a serious threat? You're a complete fucking joke, Back.

Meanwhile Muslims in NYC are choking black teenagers who are the sons of Bloods gang members and just started a war with the gang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...tm_source=digg

Hunting black men to start a ‘race war’.

James Harris Jackson went to New York with a Roman sword and an apocalyptic ideology. He stabbed a stranger in the back and left him to die.

“I’m the guy you’re looking for,” James Harris Jackson said, calmly slipping off his black jacket and setting it down in front of an officer. “There are knives in that coat.”

For the next five hours, in a videotaped interview that would later be entered into the court record, Jackson proudly told detectives how he had stabbed Timothy Caughman in the back with a Roman-style short sword simply because he was black.

Caughman, the 28-year-old Army veteran explained, was “practice” for a bigger attack in which Jackson aimed to kill as many black men with white women as he could.

“I was looking to get black men scared and have them do reciprocal attacks,” he said, “and inspire white men to do similar things.”

If the detectives really wanted to understand him, Jackson said, they should read the manifesto he had planned on sending to the media.

“The Racial World War starts today,” it began. “God has ordered us to eliminate the Negro races from the face of the earth for the good of all mankind.”
    The Department of Homeland Security now considers white-supremacist violence as great a threat to the country as the Islamic State or al-Qaeda, according to a report unveiled in September.

8. Default

James Harris Jackson went to New York with a Roman sword and an apocalyptic ideology. He stabbed a stranger in the back and left him to die.
    Hey, faggot... this happened March 20, 2017. Why don't you talk about the 13/14 year old black kids killing the white girl in a park in NYC this last month?
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 12-27-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

OMG OMG OMG! I'M GOING TO PUT #RESISTWHITESUPREMACY IN MY SIGNATURE SO I CAN VIRTUE SIGNAL AS HARD AS YOU! YOU SO WOKE!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMG OMG OMG! I'M GOING TO PUT #RESISTWHITESUPREMACY IN MY SIGNATURE SO I CAN VIRTUE SIGNAL AS HARD AS YOU! YOU SO WOKE!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 12-27-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible