Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I agree.. they are all knuckleheads..

I just don't know why you feel the need to single out the proud boys as ZOMG TERRORISTS! while downplaying Antifa's terroristism.

And sorry.. don't know much about proud boys (sounds like a gay themed parade).. but do they also wear masks and cover their face when they terrorize people?

2. Default

Is that someone’s grandma who drove the van or something lmao

3. Default

Gamgam we have to rumble with the Antifa can you drive us

Blog Entries

That's PB. They are even wearing a symbol in his honor!

Blog Entries

Remember that weird 'one man neighborhood watch' guy? Building bombs and talking about/planning shooting up synagogues.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/u...nor-climo.html

Prosecutors said that Mr. Climo, 23, had communicated with people who identify with a white supremacist extremist organization, and had encrypted online conversations in which he regularly used derogatory racial, anti-Semitic and homophobic slurs.

He discussed attacking a Las Vegas synagogue, making Molotov cocktails and improvising explosive devices, officials said. Mr. Climo also discussed conducting surveillance on a bar he believed served the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in downtown Las Vegas.

During the execution of a search warrant on Thursday, the authorities seized a notebook with hand-drawn schematics for a potential Las Vegas-area attack. Also inside the notebook were drawings of timed explosive devices, the statement said.
    Here's another guy:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-white...ry?id=65040200

Police initially became aware of Reardon on July 11 when he posted a video on Instagram of a man shooting a semi-automatic rifle with sirens and screams in the background. He tagged the Jewish Community Center of Youngstown in the post.

"That kicked off an intense investigation, a very rapidly evolving investigation, because of the way the world is," New Middletown Police Chief Vince D’Egidio told Youngstown ABC affiliate WYTV.

Reardon is an avowed anti-Semite and white nationalist and attended the deadly "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, according to WYTV. During the raid on his house on Friday police also discovered anti-Semitic and white nationalist propaganda.
    And a third:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-wh...ry?id=64906798

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.

On Aug. 6, Clayton allegedly posted on Facebook, "3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week."
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-18-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Remember that weird 'one man neighborhood watch' guy? Building bombs and talking about/planning shooting up synagogues.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/u...nor-climo.html

Here's another guy:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-white...ry?id=65040200

And a third:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-wh...ry?id=64906798
    Firing squad for all three. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Firing squad for all three. Problem solved.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

More arrests.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...nsphobic-posts

A Connecticut man who had amassed an arsenal of tactical weapons and body armor, and who police say may have been preparing for a mass shooting, left a trail of virulently racist and anti-trans postings online.

TPM found that social media accounts registered to Norwalk, Connecticut resident Brandon Wagshol both reflected elements of the police accusations against him and contained rants against minorities.

Wagshol was arrested, officials said, after a joint FBI-local police investigation on a tip that the 22-year old was trying to import “large capacity rifle magazines from out of state.” During the investigation, Wagshol wrote a Facebook post “that showed his interest in committing a mass shooting,” leading to a raid on his house and his arrest, the FBI and local police said in a joint statement.

Police say that they uncovered a weapons cache during the raid, including titanium body armor and a combat helmet.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Social media makes cops' jobs so much easier.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Social media makes cops' jobs so much easier.
    One of the guys arrested, his only "crime" was reposting memes on FB. He didn't create any, he never made any threats. Getting kind of British like in some of these.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam