Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lance Auction - 10x, VHCW, T5, +11 STR, +12 CMan Bonus, +24 Pole Bonus and More

Default Lance Auction - 10x, VHCW, T5, +11 STR, +12 CMan Bonus, +24 Pole Bonus and More

In an effort to get this to a new home before it goes into permanent limbo when I close this account, I am going to switch this over to an auction format with a lower MB. If said bid isn't met I guess it goes bye bye indefinitely. Buyout offers will be entertained.

MB: $1750

a gleaming crimson eahnor lance
    10x (+50) VHCW (13-14 CER / 246 Services) / T5 Ensorcell / Greater Fire Flares / Bandit Bane Fire Flares / +11 STR, +12 CMan Bonus, +24 Polearm Bonus

This item has the maximum Polearm Bonus you are allowed to put on any one item fwiw.

**All sanctified/restriction items in loresong below are from 1625 and will be removed upon sale**

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the crimson eahnor lance in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the crimson eahnor lance. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the lance is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the crimson eahnor lance, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal lance, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. This crimson eahnor lance seems to be the bane of bandits.

The harmonics generated tell you that the lance inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes, has been infused with the power of a fire elemental and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
    The crimson eahnor lance resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Phates.
    A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Sadrae has infused the lance with the fifth tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

This crimson eahnor lance flares with the power of elemental fire when employed against bandits.
    The lance resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 11 to Strength.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 53 times.
    It provides a boost of 12 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
    It provides a boost of 24 to Polearm Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 100 times.
    The lance looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the crimson eahnor lance will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

[A gleaming crimson eahnor lance has a combat effectiveness rating of 13 points of Critical weighting and a 20.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 14. It has 6 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 0 times in this service window.]

Why? Because racecar.

I will bid my life savings of 812 dollars

Helsfeld, can I borrow some $$$?

Edit: nice lance.
    Last edited by Dhuul2; 11-16-2018 at 03:52 PM.

oh please helsfeld has all the moneies

if it going into limbo forever due to closed account , i suggest lowering the price , If you never coming back then dropping price from $1,750 to maybe just $1,000 might help it sell . Getting only $1,000 is better then getting nothing at all .
    if i knew i wasnt coming back then to save time i would sell stuff at half price/value . Hell i have done that recently just cause i needed the money .
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Is permanent limbo a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Nah, if I couldn’t get what I want for it now I would just locker it on a f2p and close my primary paid accounts. It’s not like I can’t post on the PC ad infinitum until it eventually does sell then hop on my f2p and make the exchange.
    This is a good idea. Thanks.

850 dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    if it going into limbo forever due to closed account , i suggest lowering the price , If you never coming back then dropping price from $1,750 to maybe just $1,000 might help it sell . Getting only $1,000 is better then getting nothing at all .
    if i knew i wasnt coming back then to save time i would sell stuff at half price/value . Hell i have done that recently just cause i needed the money .
    I dont need the money. Just figured someone might want to keep it in play. I am perfectly content putting it in a locker forever or possibly till I return at some other date. Makes no difference to me.

Why? Because racecar.

Awesome great story