Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Official: Simu Hiring Wiki Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    More comments from Special Agent Oso!

GS isn't worth playing without Lich. The game would be dead without it.

Who are you again?
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Who are you again?
    Duh...40Box

Blog Entries

He is a 40 pack box of dildos
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    There is not enough money in the world to pay someone to interact with Allerelli for any amount of time.
    Pretty much how most feel about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Jesus, make sure you don't get your rumors from Stumplicker.
    Too bad there's no such thing as mental Purell's we could douse ourselves with after reading his crap.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    This.

While the GSIV playerbase is full of morons that never fail to impress me with their negativity, cynicism, and general idiocy, Allerelli stands out - an extra smelly turd in a sea of shit.

I've never encountered someone so relentlessly sour, impossible to please, obtuse, and difficult to get along with.
    Didn't you run away from the PC once? Good times. Fucking pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    In fact I don't remember because I wasn't present for any of these "titty streams" . I did hear that something like that had occurred (drunk flashing or something?) Not sure how its your concern though, since obviously you weren't there or you would know I wasn't there. Whats wrong with some titty anyway?

As to the Lich thing, I have no idea what you are talking about. How can something be a mistell if it didn't go public? Even though you are clearly confused, I feel like there is a decent story in there somewhere if you can piece it together in a coherent way. I've expressed why I don't use lich and it's not that interesting and has nothing to do with a mistell.

It must have been tough to have all your garbage characters linked to all your other garbage characters. My heart goes out to Skaster, Clairette, Tarvok. Chenni, Malthrick, and Stanval, sorry your player sucks harder than a miscast implosion in town center.
    Don't expend so many words to defend your appreciation of tits, man. Revel in the accusation!
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

He is a 40 pack box of dildos
    No, that's Vishra/time4phds. I do have a 40 pack of keks though.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 12-16-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Pretty much how most feel about you.

Too bad there's no such thing as mental Purell's we could douse ourselves with after reading his crap.

Didn't you run away from the PC once? Good times. Fucking pussy.
    Stumplicker, time4fakeoutrage, Peam, whirlin + others were all part of the PC being so toxic and nasty and mean that they couldn't bare being here any longer.

Then the PC actually became non-toxic when they left (imagine that) and nobody followed them over to the new forum. So they came back and wouldn't ya know, all of a sudden, it's not so bad being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I feel cheated.
    You weren’t. It was Nyatherra’s stream.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    No, that's Vishra/time4phds. I do have a 40 pack of keks though.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post