Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: State of Maryland asks judge to declare Rosenstein acting AG

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're a retard.

You should probably stop talking now.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You mean the "fake news site" that you know, told the truth and didn't leave out facts like "by the way, the guy we're trying to smear was never accused of any wrong doing", that "fake news" site?
    I mean the propaganda site that has a history of intentionally pushing false and misleading news.

For you to be criticizing anyone's sources is hysterical. PS If the only way you can justify your views is by resorting to HEAVILY biased sites that play fast and loose with the truth- then it's time to rethink your views.

I mean the propaganda site that has a history of intentionally pushing false and misleading news.

For you to be criticizing anyone's sources is hysterical. PS If the only way you can justify your views is by resorting to HEAVILY biased sites that play fast and loose with the truth- then it's time to rethink your views.
    TR;DR.

time4fun is fake news in human form and doesn't even realize it.

5. Default

Gateway Pundit is garbage but I give them credit for severing their relationship with Jacob Wohl after it was *quickly* determined he was peddling a bogus smear attempt at Mueller.

Blog Entries

Was the story true or not?

Was what PK posted totally misleading?

Anything past that is the normal hot air you're blowing out your ass.

Does a server cost 5 million to run a month?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-13-2018 at 04:29 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's funny watching time4fun call any news organization misleading when she thinks of CNN as the gold standard. CNN, who just recently went on a media blitz to claim Acosta never touched that intern at the White House even though the video evidence clearly shows he did.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny watching time4fun call any news organization misleading when she thinks of CNN as the gold standard. CNN, who just recently went on a media blitz to claim Acosta never touched that intern at the White House even though the video evidence clearly shows he did.
    Is that the same CNN that called a person a negro and once argued that a black hole could have been the reason for a missing airliner?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You still think Acosta assaulted the intern so STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Is that the same CNN that called a person a negro and once argued that a black hole could have been the reason for a missing airliner?
    That would be the same CNN. But it's totally real news and whatever you post is fake news cause time4fun said so.