It's been awhile since I've fished around for trades. Items with a * are being actively used. I'd consider cash or BS offers but I'll likely stall on those to give trades a priority.

Wanted
Banshee flaring aug chain
Quicksilver veined brig
Scroll portfolio
x/day disk
x/day bravery
Capped sorcerer
Gold ring tattoo cert from 2018 EG
Could be others.

Containers
*Haversack 7/160 50% WR shoulderworn
*Drama cloak .5/200 50% WR feature concealing
*Pinworn 5/95 25% WR feature concealing jacket
*Coin backpack 5/200 holds 150k coins weightlessly with no RT to stash or retrieve. Chance to drop a few coins when retrieving.

UAC
10x Ironwright T5 ensorcelled gloves with 3 flare choices-fire,disruption, airbolt. Weighs <2 and holds vsa
6x dispel flaring T4 ensorcelled with lesser mood gloves
6x grapple & bubble flaring boots t5 ensorcelled weighs <2 and holds vsa

Misc
Gem chisel
Dhu Kitten-A tiger-striped chestnut kitten
Self mana invisibility bracers, double mana cost with chance to curse
Fully unlocked gnomish trap detecting bracer
Doll1-a deranged cabalist doll with unlimited silver key
Doll2-a diseased knave doll with unlimited bronze key

Armor
5x(+25) 3 slot-fusion augmented chain VHCP (11 ranks and 16/30 towards 12) 5% puncture resist
8x mcp robes (20 pts and 65/100 towards 21) T3 and 15% fire and 15% slash resistance weighs less than 2 lbs
10x vhcp(12pt) robes that inspect as veniom T5 ensorcelled
7x 2 slot fusion vhcp (12pt)T4 robes
Humanoid shape doubles: See glamour section

Ranged
7x heavily sighted composite bow with gnomish alter
Wavedancer e-crossbow 4x with permablessed generated bolts of variable enchants and possible flares
Self-ammo mechanical crossbow
- +27 heavy crossbow
- self ammo, never runs out
- makes +10 bolts with mechanical flares
- the bolts flare every shot, and in the same area you hit, unless that area was destroyed.
- flares range from 1 damage to at least 25

Sticks
5x +5 mana flaring wand-holding runestaff T3 ensorcelled
7x t5 lor scepter that is scripted to LK a single corpse when waved for 1 spirit or mass LK the room when raised for 2 spirit
+32 T4 nervestaff (Not ensorcelled) Unattuned to anyone at the moment

OHB
7x knockout flaring hammer. Scripted flare so you can still bless this or paladin bond for guiding light flares.

Glamour
Shimmering <color> robe Sapphire blue, emerald, amethyst,rainbow, saffron,scarlet. A height descriptor based on the race of the user will be seen also.
Hazy humanoid shape-Double leather variety weightless, T5, +32, Was originally dcp and I’ve been improving it at the smithy. Not able to be assessed anymore but likely around 9 ranks of padding now or the low side of HCP.
When people look at you they see You see only a hazy amorphous humanoid shape.
A white ora or eonake moonshard pendant

Shields
Half of the profession urglaes pavis set. Each shield is self mana for a specific spell and any shield in the room in addition to yours lets you use their spell as well. Primarily used for buffing 310 on my bard or warrior but also great for the GS3 bard.
Bard-camouflage
Sorcerer-warding sphere
Warrior-Heal
Cleric-The rune says Quake but it casts grasp of the dead being spell number 709