Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Shouldn't you be raising your child instead of shitposting on a message board for a dead text-based roleplaying game you don't play?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    This aged well.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60428758...#sp=show-clips

Navy official confirms White House requested USS McCain be kept away during Trump visit

Why do you consistently state bold-faced lies to defend Trump, Dreaven?
    Hey look, you did some research on your own for a change. Good job!

The video states:

Trump did NOT order the ship to be moved.
    The defense secretary did NOT order the ship to be moved.
    The ship was NOT moved during Trump's visit.
    The ship's name was NOT covered with a tarp during Trump's visit.
    The sailor's were NOT given the day off so Trump wouldn't have to see their USS McCain caps.

Like I said originally; the only thing we have is a supposed email floating around that the USS McCain must be "out of sight" and an anonymous official within the White House stating someone in the White House asked the ship be moved.

So now that you provided your own evidence that everything I said was correct I guess now you're ready to admit you are lied to be the media on a daily basis and are going to explain why you're okay with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey look, you did some research on your own for a change. Good job!

The video states:

Trump did NOT order the ship to be moved.
    The defense secretary did NOT order the ship to be moved.
    The ship was NOT moved during Trump's visit.
    The ship's name was NOT covered with a tarp during Trump's visit.
    The sailor's were NOT given the day off so Trump wouldn't have to see their USS McCain caps.

Like I said originally; the only thing we have is a supposed email floating around that the USS McCain must be "out of sight" and an anonymous official within the White House stating someone in the White House asked the ship be moved.

So now that you provided your own evidence that everything I said was correct I guess now you're ready to admit you are lied to be the media on a daily basis and are going to explain why you're okay with that?
    Your ability to watch a video and draw a completely different conclusion is stunning. Does your brain just shut off when you read information critical of Trump?

Is Trump childish enough to demand a ship be removed from his presence because it shares a name with someone he fueded with? Yes.
    Did a Navy Official confirm that the ship was moved? Yes.
    Did an e-mail leaked to reporters from navy command show that both moving the ship and covering it's name with a tarp was ordered by the White House? Yes.

You're literally divorced from reality. You make and spread fake news on a daily basis. You're practically senile at this point.

Your ability to watch a video and draw a completely different conclusion is stunning. Does your brain just shut off when you read information critical of Trump?
    Gee how did I know when confronted with a story that does not conform to your preferred narrative you would just choose to ignore said story? And you wonder why I didn't want to bother linking anything until you agreed you would explain why you tolerate the media lying to you.

The original claims were:

Trump ordered the ship's name be covered up, then it was the defense secretary ordered that.
    The ship was moved specifically because of Trump's visit.
    The name was blocked during Trump's visit, you even pointed out the tarp photo and said "See? See?!"
    A barge was moved in front of the ship to block the name.
    The ship's crew were given the day off specifically so Trump wouldn't have to see the hats they wear that say "USS McCain" on them.

The video YOU linked says Trump did not order anything, the defense secretary did NOT order anything.
    The ship was NOT moved at all during Trump's visit.
    The name was NOT covered during Trump's visit.
    A barge was NOT moved in front of the ship to block the name.
    The crew were given the day off but so were a lot of other sailors because of the long holiday weekend, NOT to hide Trump from McCain's name.

This is what the media does over and over again. They either completely fabricate a negative story about Trump then begrudgingly walk it back when their lies are exposed. Or, as they did in this case, take a small tiny kernel of truth and blow it way out of proportion, then once again once their lies are exposed they walk back all of the lies, report on the small tiny kernel of truth then gaslight the ever living shit out of you by claiming that's what they reported on all along.

And yet people like you and Back fall for it over and over again. Every single day. And then you defend them and try to gaslight others because they point out the media's blatant lies.

I just have one question: WHY?

Can ANY of you suffering from TDS explain this? It doesn't have to be sellstuff1. Back? Keller? time4fun? cwolff? Androidpk? Ashliana? Come on, any of you? Anyone? Just one of you all who willingly allow the people who are supposed to inform you instead lie and deceive you to push their narrative? Bueller? Bueller?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-31-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Gee how did I know when confronted with a story that does not conform to your preferred narrative you would just choose to ignore said story?

The original claims were:

Trump ordered the ship's name be covered up, then it was the defense secretary ordered that.
    The ship was moved moved specifically because of Trump's visit.
    The name was blocked during Trump's visit, you even pointed out the tarp photo and said "See? See?!"
    The ship's crew were given the day off specifically so Trump wouldn't have to see the hats they wear that say "USS McCain" on them.

The video YOU linked says Trump did not order anything, the defense secretary did NOT order anything.
    The ship was NOT moved at all during Trump's visit.
    The name was NOT covered during Trump's visit.
    The crew were given the day off but so were a lot of other sailors because of the long holiday weekend, NOT to hide Trump from McCain's name.

This is what the media does over and over again. They either completely fabricate a negative story about Trump then begrudgingly walk it back when their lies are exposed. Or, as they did in this case, take a small tiny kernel of truth and blow it way out of proportion, then once again once their lies are exposed they walk back all of the lies, report on the small tiny kernel of truth then gaslight the ever living shit out of you by claiming that's what they reported on all along.

And yet people like you and Back fall for it over and over again. Every single day. And then you defend them and try to gaslight others because they point out the media's blatant lies.

I just have one question: WHY?

Can ANY of you suffering from TDS explain this? It doesn't have to be sellstuff1. Back? Keller? time4fun? cwolff? Androidpk? Ashliana? Come on, any of you? Anyone? Just one of you all who willingly allow the people who are supposed to inform you instead lie and deceive you to push their narrative? Bueller? Bueller?
    You're projecting again!

So where's that retraction you promised to support any of the claims that you're making? The one you keep referencing that doesn't exist, because you made it up on the spot because you read something critical of President Snowflake McBonespurs?

You're projecting again!

So where's that retraction you promised to support any of the claims that you're making? The one you keep referencing that doesn't exist, because you made it up on the spot because you read something critical of President Snowflake McBonespurs?
    It says all of that in the video YOU linked. Did you even watch the video you linked?

What a clown. This is all you can expect from me in response to any other of your replies to me in regards to this story until you admit you have willingly been fooled by the media because it suits your narrative:

It says all of that in the video YOU linked. Did you even watch the video you linked?

What a clown. This is all you can expect from me in response to any other of your replies to me in regards to this story until you admit you have willingly been fooled by the media because it suits your narrative:

Hey Dreaven, where's the retraction for the USS McCain story that you promised?

Shouldn't you be raising your child instead of shitposting on a message board for a dead text-based roleplaying game you don't play?
    My children are young adults that are in their early 20's and are currently working. Successful dad is successful.

So, what is going on in your life that affords you the timesink of shitposting how upset you have been since the 2016 election? You still living in your mother's basement?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.