Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?

LOL shartstuff1 is having a brain aneurysm. This board is back in business
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-13-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Blog Entries

This whacko has gone fucking crazy. SHE MIGHT REPORT YOU TO PATREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This whacko has gone fucking crazy. SHE MIGHT REPORT YOU TO PATREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lawls - I found shartstuff prepping for a new post!

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Lawls - I found shartstuff prepping for a new post!

Yet another retarded gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    For sure. I knew sellstuff1 was off their rocker, but this is an all new level of crazy.
    I ignored him days ago.

Blog Entries

See post #2 in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff1 View Post
    President Trump said Tuesday he was only following orders from the Secret Service when he skipped a ceremony honoring soldiers who died in World War I during his visit to France last week.

Because the President takes orders from the Secret Service, right? Give me a fucking break.

Former CIA officer: Trump WH helping Saudi Crown Prince cover-up murder.

Trump's likely pick for UN ambassador, former 'Fox & Friends' host Heather Nauert, would be the least experienced person to ever hold the job

Quote Originally Posted by cwolfff1 View Post
    An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official in the Trump administration was indicted Tuesday on charges stemming from a previous job.

Trey Glenn, the regional director for EPA’s southeast region, helped Birmingham, Ala., law firm Balch & Bingham between 2014 and 2017 to fight potential EPA actions to clean up contaminated sites in north Birmingham and Tarrant on behalf of Drummond Co., which could be responsible for the cleanups.

The Alabama Ethics Commission, which took the lead on the case, said Tuesday in a statement that a grand jury had indicted Glenn and former Alabama Environmental Management Commissioner Scott Phillips last week for their roles in the controversial efforts.

ADVERTISEMENT
    They were charged with multiple alleged violations of state ethics laws, including soliciting a thing of value from a principal, lobbyist or subordinate and receiving money in addition to that received in one’s official capacity.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Making up accussations of real life threats, too? Okay. Reporting your Patreon.

Making up accussations of real life threats, too? Okay. Reporting your Patreon.

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, painted a picture of a brooding president “trying to decide who to blame” for Republicans’ election losses, even as he publicly and implausibly continues to claim victory.

Oh hey the NPC supports unregulated internet gambling too! Is anyone surprised?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I just noticed the ADVERTISEMENT in cwolff's post. He doesn't even read the shit he copy/pastes anymore.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam