Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Did you write for the Reveille?
    Stop trying to dox me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's amazing watching how many people Trump broke. At least a dozen people right here on the PC.
    Well, usually a Republican of any sort triggers these soyfolks.. but Trump is an added bonus of not giving a shit about their fragile feelings.. and it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Trump continues to show what a craven fool he is by trying to attack Admiral McRaven.

WASHINGTON – Retired four-star Admiral William McRaven – the leader of the operation that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden – fired back after President Donald Trump dismissed him as a "Hillary Clinton fan" and an "Obama-backer" in a Fox News interview that aired Sunday.

Trump made the comment during an exchange with "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace about the president's labeling of the news media – or at least the media he doesn't like – of being the "enemy of the American people."

Wallace brought up McRaven's assertion that Trump's attitude toward the media constitutes "perhaps the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime."

"Hillary Clinton fan," Trump said, interrupting Wallace the moment the Fox News host mentioned McRaven.

"Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan," the president repeated, as Wallace tried to continue.

" ... who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden, says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime," Wallace said.

"OK, he’s a Hilary Clinton backer and an Obama-backer and frankly ... " Trump replied.

"He was a Navy SEAL 37 years," Wallace interjected.

"I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else," McRaven said in a statement to CNN on Sunday in response to Trump's comments. "I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for."

McRaven said he admires all presidents, "regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the Nation together in challenging times."

"I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime. When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it stands."

meanwhile...

4. Default

In an interview on CNN Sunday, retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling characterized McRaven as an “unbelievable patriot” and a “true servant” of the Constitution.

Asked about Trump’s comments on McRaven, Hertling responded: “Having someone like the president of the United States, a man that holds an office that’s supposed to represent all people and who says he supports the military, to just dismiss this great American hero as a guy who was a Hillary Clinton lover — which is patently not true — is just really disgusting. But it’s just another day in the life of the Trump administration I guess.”

Hertling also slammed Trump’s failure to honor veterans at Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day.

“It’s a factor of leadership,” he said. “Leaders know what to do, where to be, what things to say. And in all three of those things, I think the president is currently a failure.”

5. Default

Inb4retardedMAGAbots call Admiral McRaven a crying soyboy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Inb4retardedMAGAbots call Admiral McRaven a crying soyboy
    Androidpk is a crying soyboy.

shartstuff1 just before getting back on his e-machine to shitpost some more

https://i.imgur.com/3BqQhbj.mp4
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

9. Default

Trump picking a fight with the Supreme Court and Chief Roberts.

10. Default

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

It is unclear whether Mr. Trump read Mr. McGahn’s memo or whether he pursued the prosecutions further. But the president has continued to privately discuss the matter, including the possible appointment of a second special counsel to investigate both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Comey, according to two people who have spoken to Mr. Trump about the issue. He has also repeatedly expressed disappointment in the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, for failing to more aggressively investigate Mrs. Clinton, calling him weak, one of the people said.