Thread: Bastard Swords!

Default Bastard Swords!

Old thread that was bumped. No longer looking for bastard swords thanks
    Last edited by Beniah; 11-28-2018 at 10:03 AM.

2. Default

There was a quicksilver bastard sword with 40 points of damage weighting but it's probably long long gone. There is also Sagan's old executioner sword (bastard sword base) that has a ridiculous amount of crit weighting but you'd probably have to pry it out of time4fun's dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    There was a quicksilver bastard sword with 40 points of damage weighting but it's probably long long gone. There is also Sagan's old executioner sword (bastard sword base) that has a ridiculous amount of crit weighting but you'd probably have to pry it out of time4fun's dead hands.
    Kind of expected there were a small number of legendary ones either gone or unattainable.

Pretty sure there's a T3 Iasha bastard sword or two out there. I have a T2 one, but never got lucky enough to get the T3 unlock (lol).
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion

Re-bump. So far I've found a 4x HCW bastard sword and a 4x permablessed bastard sword but neither owner wants to sell.

Surely some folks have some high-end or high-enchant bastard sword based weapons tucked away in their lockers! PM me if you do!

7. Default

>> Pretty sure there's a T3 Iasha bastard sword or two out there. I have a T2 one, but never got lucky enough to get the T3 unlock (lol).

I own the T3 Iasha bastard sword (6x, thin-bladed white ora espadon with downswept falcon wing quillons). It isn't for sale at present as it is on loan to a paladin friend for as long as they need / want to use it. Once it is returned it will likely go back to being a backup blade for my paladin.

-- Faulkil

8. Default

it's not long gone, I've got it (the quicksilver sword with 40 points damage weighting)
    Last edited by sfmatthias0; 11-24-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfmatthias0 View Post
    it's not long gone, I've got it (the quicksilver sword with 40 points damage weighting)
    That would have been nice to acquire before I gave up on bastard swords a couple of of months ago. Still have one left to sell that's a 7x T5 with some crit weighting.