Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anything of note changed in the last 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There's a permanent returner promo code, something like GSBACKAFTER6 if you've been gone at least 6 months. I believe it's 1 month of premium.
    That's good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I guess there's no reason not to give it a go then.

2. Default

last time I played was when Gs3 died and became gs4. Lot of people left too and I really thought game was going to die. That was back in 2003. Last year, I decided to try again and cap a rogue (Murrandii). I wanted that goal done, it's stupid, but i felt i had to do it.

;Bigshot helped me do it and 10 months later, I checked that goal done… and decided to stay as all the lich scripts make this game bearable, for now.

2 cents more: don't expect grandiose things, don't expect nostalgic moments like the cul-de-sac or the small parks gave often, it won't happen. No more lively auctions on the black market too, no more Warclaidhm moments, nor Bobmuhthol, nor the good clique that was in from PC. Game is just an almost empty shell of what it was before. Lower a lot your expectations and don't set your hopes on what you experienced before. If you do so, you'll find some peace with the game. Ohterwise, you will get bored, I am telling you.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 11-10-2018 at 10:11 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    last time I played was when Gs3 died and became gs4. Lot of people left too and I really thought game was going to die. That was back in 2003. Last year, I decided to try again and cap a rogue (Murrandii). I wanted that goal done, it's stupid, but i felt i had to do it.

;Bigshot helped me do it and 10 months later, I checked that goal done… and decided to stay as all the lich scripts make this game bearable, for now.

2 cents more: don't expect grandiose things, don't expect nostalgic moments like the cul-de-sac or the small parks gave often, it won't happen. No more lively auctions on the black market too, no more Warclaidhm moments, nor Bobmuhthol, nor the good clique that was in from PC. Game is just an almost empty shell of what it was before. Lower a lot your expectations and don't set your hopes on what you experienced before. If you do so, you'll find some peace with the game. Ohterwise, you will get bored, I am telling you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post

He has been gine 3 years.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

ehh… I saw 13 years, my bad.

Lol, yeah, that part of the game was the same 3 years ago. In fact, it's possible the game is more populated now than when I last left.

The Rogue Guild being empty was the hardest thing for me, but I've gotten past that.

If you want some good RP, the only thing stopping it is yourself! (Or the entire room being afk....ugh. Another reason to pick up PP...).

Have there been any changes to the enhancive/fusion system?

Or to the forging system? Would be nice if they made it more useful.

EDIT: And what are perfects selling for these days?
    Last edited by Mobius1; 11-11-2018 at 09:39 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    ?

Lol, why did they go and destroy the fusion system? What was wrong with it?

I just found out today that blessing crit HCW weapons is basically worthless, too. Damnit! I thought I could finally get some weighted knuckle dusters....