Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shootings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Who are the people with guns? Judge?

Do they have all the qualification to qualify if situation A or situation B requires this or that amount of force?

Do they have all the variables to determine if the use of their gun is allowed?

Or do, as almost every damn human being, react with emotion when there's a crisis situation, an emotionnal event happening?

How does your society as a whole can evolve with this Damocles Sword on your neck?

How can guns freely available can solve ANYTHING?

let's go backward:

What's the problem ( s ) liberalisation of guns solve?

1) I can defend myself in any death issues
    2) People know they cannot try anything on me, I'm armed and can react with deadly force
    3) Create jobs

Anything else?
    Yeah..

4. Hunting
    5. Because none of your goddamn business
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

As said, changes are coming, whether you like it or not.

People with retrograde beliefs thought they had the right to believe it on the contrary of the benefit of the society (Slavery, racism, social rights, democracy, death penalty, legalism of drugs, prostitution, we could throw ton of exemples).

Individualism vs Society, always will be the clash when there's a change in the process. The benefit of the individual vs the benefits of the mass.

Eventually, the social pressure will force the change, there will be disorder, people will forget, and we'll go toward something else, as said, it's a fatality.

3. Default

Eventually, the social pressure will force the change, there will be disorder, people will forget, and we'll go toward something else, as said, it's a fatality.
    No it won't.

Blog Entries

People with retrograde beliefs thought they had the right to believe it on the contrary of the benefit of the society (Slavery, racism, social rights, democracy, death penalty, legalism of drugs, prostitution, we could throw ton of exemples).

Individualism vs Society, always will be the clash when there's a change in the process. The benefit of the individual vs the benefits of the mass.

And when that all falls apart, as you say, you're going to want a gun.

If someone is going to rape you, you probably want a gun.

If someone is breaking into your home, you're going to want a gun.

If communists are trying to decimate your society, you're probably going to want a gun.

Etc.

Because it's going to be to late for you when you call the people with the guns to come save you.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Taking away the guns isn't going to solve the issue. You need to remove the peoples want and will to do violence. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Taking away the guns isn't going to solve the issue. You need to remove the peoples want and will to do violence. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I haven't seen a single story regarding his social media usage.

Causation does not imply correlation.

You have been proven wrong.
    https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

In a chilling final Facebook post, the war vet who massacred 12 people in a California bar ranted about mass shootings and the “hopes and prayers” commonly offered to victims after them, according to a report.

“I hope they call me insane… (laughing emojis) wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony?” Ian David Long, 28, wrote around the time of Wednesday’s attack, law enforcement officials told CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

In a chilling final Facebook post, the war vet who massacred 12 people in a California bar ranted about mass shootings and the “hopes and prayers” commonly offered to victims after them, according to a report.

“I hope they call me insane… (laughing emojis) wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony?” Ian David Long, 28, wrote around the time of Wednesday’s attack, law enforcement officials told CNN.
    Making one post on facebook doesn't equate your initial post that social media is the reason for mass shootings.

Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/fxbTpQr.mp4
    Last edited by Methais; 11-09-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Making one post on facebook doesn't equate your initial post that social media is the reason for mass shootings.

Try again.
    My original post said correlation:

Correlation between mass shootings and social media. Prove me wrong

You said,

I haven't seen a single story regarding his social media usage.

So I posted one such story

Your reading skills, prove me wrong

The point I was making is, guns have been around without near daily mass shootings a long time. If guns were the problem, this wouldn't be the new norm.

And you neg repped me after challenging me, so you can feel better?
    Last edited by rolfard; 11-09-2018 at 02:35 PM.