Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shootings

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It's beyond belief that we have this problem and it's very depressing, but what is the answer?
    Very believable considering how people are raised in this country. The answer starts with how we educate. But as our government currently is nothing will change because a lot of people still base things on their feelings instead of what makes sense, this tends to go for anyone involved no matter which side they happen to be on. We may get there eventually but it will happen at a glacial pace and not likely something we will see in our lifetimes unless the current government gets abolished.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Stop trying to sound philosophical, you always come off retarded, xcaliber.
    As all débats, when stuff goes personal, there's nothing that can be approached the grey zone.

Believe you are right, it doesn't matter, the anti-gay thought they were right 50 years ago, so were the racists and all. Changes WILL come, it's a fatality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    As all débats, when stuff goes personal, there's nothing that can be approached the grey zone.

Believe you are right, it doesn't matter, the anti-gay thought they were right 50 years ago, so were the racists and all. Changes WILL come, it's a fatality.
    What in the fuck are you even talking about?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

What in the fuck are you even talking about?
    Humanity aim toward the future, to improve everything… to travel to Mars, to cure all deseases, to improve our lifetime, to feed everyone, et cetera et cetera

Yet: I WANT MY GUN OK CAUSE BACK IN THE 1700s WE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA…. You guys are so paradoxale, it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 11-09-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Humanity aim toward the future, to improve everything… to travel to Mars, to cure all deseases, to improve our lifetime, to feed everyone, et cetera et cetera

Yet: I WANT MY GUN OK CAUSE BACK IN THE 1700s WE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA…. You guys are so paradoxale, it's not even funny.
    the fool who enter the fools game is fooler

Blog Entries

How do guns stand in the way of any of the things you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

7. Default

the fool who enter the fools game is fooler
    attack ad hominem, point proven, thank you very much.

Blog Entries

attack ad hominem, point proven, thank you very much.
    I'm just quoting you.

Changes WILL come, it's a fatality.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    How do guns stand in the way of any of the things you mentioned?
    Who are the people with guns? Judge?

Do they have all the qualification to qualify if situation A or situation B requires this or that amount of force?

Do they have all the variables to determine if the use of their gun is allowed?

Or do, as almost every damn human being, react with emotion when there's a crisis situation, an emotionnal event happening?

How does your society as a whole can evolve with this Damocles Sword on your neck?

How can guns freely available can solve ANYTHING?

let's go backward:

What's the problem ( s ) liberalisation of guns solve?

1) I can defend myself in any death issues
    2) People know they cannot try anything on me, I'm armed and can react with deadly force
    3) Create jobs

Anything else?
    Last edited by Murrandii; 11-09-2018 at 11:48 AM.