Thread: enhansive armband

Default enhansive armband

I found this in a box a few minutes ago... not sure if I want to keep it for myself or sell it. Anyone have an idea as to it's value?

It's wrist-worn and holds avg amount of mana:

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The armband resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 4 to Strength Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Dexterity Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
    The armband looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the star sapphire armband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the star sapphire armband will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.
    Roundtime: 15 sec.

Thanks

Too bad enhancive permanence is a thing of the past. Good combo there for ranged, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    What do you mean? As long as you don’t use the last chargeyou can keep recharging it forever?
    They used to offer enhancive permanence as a service, but it seems like that has been replaced by "enhancive protection".

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    What do you mean? As long as you don’t use the last chargeyou can keep recharging it forever?
    Turns crumbly into non-crumbly. I think.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"As long as you don’t use the last chargeyou can keep recharging it forever?"

Exactly. You will get a max enhancive set much sooner once you break your "perma-only" cherry. Best to just get the best enhancive you can get, dont use the last charge, and keep recharging it forever.

Id say this enhancive is worth about as much as +9 dex wristworn or a +9 strength wristworn. So now you have something to look for on comparables. I think you could get 5m if you were patient, maybe only 2m if you auction and end up selling to whoever happened to check PC during the 2 days you spastically tried to run the auction.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 11-09-2018 at 12:12 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!