Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginsburg Hospitalized

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yet this is the one news outlet that's not considered fake news by Trump.

They're all shit.
    And yet we haven't seen them completely fabricating stories over and over and passing them around without any fact checking or support over and over and over . . .

Speaking about this foul-up, CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said, “The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president and that they’re willing to lie to do it.”
    This pretty much sums it up.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...trump-n2539338
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 01-21-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And yet we haven't seen them completely fabricating stories over and over and passing them around without any fact checking or support over and over and over . . .
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
    Name some stories then. I don't mean stories where Fox News got some details wrong, or they were pushing a narrative they enjoyed on a story. Name some stories Fox News ran where they completely just 100% made up the story out of thin air, you know like the Buzzfeed article, or when ABC/NBC/whoever said Flynn was going to testify that Trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians before he won the election, or CNN making up that Trump Jr got advanced notice of the Wikileaks dump before the general public, or almost the entire media over the weekend smearing high school students and endangering their lives simply because they were wearing MAGA hats.

Put those Google skills of yours to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Name some stories then. I don't mean stories where Fox News got some details wrong, or they were pushing a narrative they enjoyed on a story. Name some stories Fox News ran where they completely just 100% made up the story out of thin air, you know like the Buzzfeed article, or when ABC/NBC/whoever said Flynn was going to testify that Trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians before he won the election, or CNN making up that Trump Jr got advanced notice of the Wikileaks dump before the general public, or almost the entire media over the weekend smearing high school students and endangering their lives simply because they were wearing MAGA hats.

Put those Google skills of yours to work.
    Makes me wonder if they received some good intel on Ginsburg kicking the bucket soon. Got loaded on accident since they were preparing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yet this is the one news outlet that's not considered fake news by Trump.

They're all shit.
    It wasn't done purposely to pretend she's dead. It was put up briefly by mistake.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

How Buzzfeed will report it:

Fox News puts hit out on RBG, leaks Trump tower swastika design
    How it'll be advertised:

Top 5 Ruth clap backs! You won't believe what she tells Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    How Buzzfeed will report it:

How it'll be advertised:
    How time4fun will react:

She is now the expert:

Got a new job:

...and a PhD:

So I find it a tad bit odd that she makes a public appearance and not one photo has shown up yet from it, only statements from people that attended the event, why would that be?

The news reports state that she is back walking a mile a day now, so if she is not on the bench on the 19th, then it would be impossible to not think that something nefarious is going one. At what point does the government, do the people have a right to be made aware of her physical condition?

Blog Entries

Relax guy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    So I find it a tad bit odd that she makes a public appearance and not one photo has shown up yet from it, only statements from people that attended the event, why would that be?

The news reports state that she is back walking a mile a day now, so if she is not on the bench on the 19th, then it would be impossible to not think that something nefarious is going one. At what point does the government, do the people have a right to be made aware of her physical condition?
    Unless she's dead I really don't think there's much anyone can do anyways. The only way to remove a supreme court justice is death or impeachment and I don't know if I like the idea of going down the road that we start impeaching people because of bad health. Now if she's laying in a hospital somewhere and she's actually brain dead but being kept alive to keep her seat open for when we have a Democrat in the White House again then that might be a different story.

Having said all of that I do find it odd that so far we just have eye witness accounts of her being back to normal and no photos to back it up.