Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Meanwhile in Georgia, an election server that's part of an ongoing investigation has been wiped clean.

https://apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f
    That story is over a year old.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Why are you quoting a publication with a history of intentionally spreading conspiracy theories and fake news?

Are you people really this stupid?
    Tell us more about your elite investigator skills, like how you discovered that Blizzard spends $5m a month per WoW server because some tard blog that was the first result on your google search told you so.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Broward County Brings In Expert Consultant To Speed Up Ballot Count

FLORIDA—Broward County, which has had trouble meeting its legal deadlines in the counting of ballots, has now brought in a consultant to speed up the recount: counting expert Count von Count.

The Count wasted no time and immediately began counting as soon as he saw the ballots. He picked up one and said, “One vote for governor, eh eh eh.”

After that, he picked up a second ballot and said, “Two votes for governor, eh eh eh.”

Next, he picked up a third ballot and said, “Three votes for governor, eh eh eh.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Broward County official Stanley Collier. “He’s way faster than us!”

The Count continued his tabulation and within a minute was in double digits. “I always get confused once I reach the number nine,” said Brenda C. Snipes, the Supervisor of Elections for Broward County, “but he blew right through that.”

With the help of the Count, Broward County now expects to have an official total sometime in late 2019.

About time. Maybe shit will finally get done.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-13-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Following Democrat Jared Golden's victory over Rep. Bruce Poliquin in Maine's 2nd district on Thursday, Republicans now hold zero House seats in New England and only one Senate seat — Maine's Susan Collins, who's up for re-election in 2020.

A MAGA outlet just published a piece blaming Trump for the GOP midterm loss.

American Greatness is just about the Trumpiest publication you can think of. A publication that aims to flesh out an “intellectual” defense of the president’s worldview, the site currently features banner ads imploring readers to buy former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka’s new book. It recently published a defense of blackface and a column on why it is “impossible to overstate” the damage that “left-wing Jews” are doing to America.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/11/13/a...-rino-revenge/

KANSAS OFFICIAL TELLS BLACK WOMAN HE'S MEMBER OF THE 'MASTER RACE:' 'DON'T EVER FORGET THAT'

Kansas County commissioner is facing calls to apologize after telling a black woman that he is part of the “master race” during a routine public planning meeting.

The remark was made on Tuesday by Leavenworth County commissioner Louis Klemp, a white man, and seemingly directed at a woman presenting for an architecture firm. It has been branded as racist—and local media reported it was not the first time Klemp has sparked controversy.

“I don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you. Because we are part of the master race,” he said in the meeting. “You have a gap in your teeth you're the master race, don’t ever forget that.”

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    KANSAS OFFICIAL TELLS BLACK WOMAN HE'S MEMBER OF THE 'MASTER RACE:' 'DON'T EVER FORGET THAT'

Kansas County commissioner is facing calls to apologize after telling a black woman that he is part of the “master race” during a routine public planning meeting.

The remark was made on Tuesday by Leavenworth County commissioner Louis Klemp, a white man, and seemingly directed at a woman presenting for an architecture firm. It has been branded as racist—and local media reported it was not the first time Klemp has sparked controversy.

“I don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you. Because we are part of the master race,” he said in the meeting. “You have a gap in your teeth you're the master race, don’t ever forget that.”
    One asshole claims to be on the right and it's representative of all Conservatives, one Leftist fucknugget and it's don't blame everyone for one person. Keep pushing that double standard.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff1 View Post
    Following Democrat Jared Golden's victory over Rep. Bruce Poliquin in Maine's 2nd district on Thursday, Republicans now hold zero House seats in New England and only one Senate seat — Maine's Susan Collins, who's up for re-election in 2020.

A MAGA outlet just published a piece blaming Trump for the GOP midterm loss.

American Greatness is just about the Trumpiest publication you can think of. A publication that aims to flesh out an “intellectual” defense of the president’s worldview, the site currently features banner ads imploring readers to buy former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka’s new book. It recently published a defense of blackface and a column on why it is “impossible to overstate” the damage that “left-wing Jews” are doing to America.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/11/13/a...-rino-revenge/

So what if he's a PC gamer? Stop crying cwolff.

When are you gonna start posting on cwolff again though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Gil Cisneros has defeated Republican Young Kim in the 39th Congressional District, putting the seat held by retiring GOP Rep. Ed Royce into the Democrats’ column. His victory means the longtime conservative stronghold of Orange County will be represented entirely by Democrats in the House next session.