Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    So much assumption in one post. That’s a bold strategy!
    What are you, new here? This is the PC. People make all sorts of wild assumptions, claims, and statements. The closest thing anyone has ever done to conceding a point is to move on to another topic without further commentary.

No risk, some reward. If a statement turns out to be right, you get to say I told you so. If a statement turns out to be wrong, you just quietly move on to the next drama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What are you, new here? This is the PC. People make all sorts of wild assumptions, claims, and statements. The closest thing anyone has ever done to conceding a point is to move on to another topic without further commentary.

No risk, some reward. If a statement turns out to be right, you get to say I told you so. If a statement turns out to be wrong, you just quietly move on to the next drama.
    Some take it to the next level and move on to a new board they've created, then come skulking back with a new user name and the same old bullshit they left with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Voted at 6am, not super crowded. About 20-30 people in line ahead of my wife and I. I'd say similar to 2016 turnout at the same time/polling place. This is in CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I’m just waiting for next week when Mueller finally reports what he’s found.

My guess, absolutely nothing. Because if he had he would have delivered his findings before the mid-terms as it would have been relevant.
    Mueller specifically shut up before the election so as not to interfere with them. If he has anything, he'll announce it afterward.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Voted at 6am, not super crowded. About 20-30 people in line ahead of my wife and I. I'd say similar to 2016 turnout at the same time/polling place. This is in CT.
    If it looks like it did in 2016, that's already pretty amazing as far as turnout goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I’m just waiting for next week when Mueller finally reports what he’s found.

My guess, absolutely nothing. Because if he had he would have delivered his findings before the mid-terms as it would have been relevant.
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on getting a final report any time soon. Politico did some pretty amazing detective work, and it looks like there's a good chance that Mueller subpoenaed Trump , and that they're fighting their way through the Courts as we speak. It looks like oral arguments in the Appellate Court are scheduled for Dec 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on getting a final report any time soon. Politico did some pretty amazing detective work, and it looks like there's a good chance that Mueller subpoenaed Trump , and that they're fighting their way through the Courts as we speak. It looks like oral arguments in the Appellate Court are scheduled for Dec 14th.
    You're retarded.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Mueller specifically shut up before the election so as not to interfere with them. If he has anything, he'll announce it afterward.
    This. DOJ guidelines say no indictments 60 days within an election period.

There's evidence of the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia, none of voter fraud. Anywhere.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Shaddap soyfox. The only reason Mueller is being quiet is to determine the course of action he will take. It’s not decided yet.