Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one cares what you post, no one thought Hillary would take over for Trump except you Trump sock puppets.
    See what I mean? You are wrong so often you have turned it into an art form.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Why get a subpoena? Because he's doing his due diligence and being very thorough. If you're going to go after the king you best be sure you have a strong case to present. Of course he's going to want to talk to Trump and get his side before he presents his report to Congress. Not talking to Trump beforehand would be irresponsible.
    Subpoena subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Democrats received over 10 million more votes than republicans in the Senate but because of how districts are drawn Republicans still retain that majority. Something needs to change there.
    There are no senate districts. How can you have participated in this many elections in your life and not know this?

Also total votes means shit. 5 million people in California voted for senator and BOTH senator options they had were Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    If only Trump actually had any ability to threaten Waters in any way, right? Waters, Schiff, and Cummings should all frighten Trump.

Democrats now have real power. Let's see how they use. I'm skeptical.
    Real power? What have you been smoking lately?

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Mueller's being very careful, which is great. I hope the new Democratic House majority is as well in the investigations it launches. With careful management, they'll build iron-clad cases against Trump and his self-serving cronies (assuming, of course, that there are legitimate blights to be found, but I expect there are plenty). If they find enough evidence, they'll impeach him and the Republicans in the Senate will turn against him out of self-preservation and find him guilty. And then all the Trump supporters here will claim that they never *really* supported him and attempt to revise history. Hopefully, this election is the beginning of the end for Trump.

He's already threatening Democrats, by the way. It's super classy -- and fearful.
    "There's been absolutely no evidence of wrong doing...but I hope they find some! WINK WINK!"

You've already got this all played out in your head huh? Right down to Trump being a literal Hitler and all of the Republicans on the forum will pretend they never supported him. I knew you Democrats on the board were pathetic but I never thought your party gaining a minor majority in the house and actually losing seats in the senate would make you think this somehow vindicates Democrats as the "good" party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "There's been absolutely no evidence of wrong doing...but I hope they find some! WINK WINK!"

You've already got this all played out in your head huh? Right down to Trump being a literal Hitler and all of the Republicans on the forum will pretend they never supported him. I knew you Democrats on the board were pathetic but I never thought your party gaining a minor majority in the house and actually losing seats in the senate would make you think this somehow vindicates Democrats as the "good" party.
    Now, now.. you know Briarfox fancies himself an unbiased person who looks at the facts prior to making any judgments.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jeff Sessions has "resigned".

8. Default

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Jeff Sessions has "resigned".
    Anyone that supports cannabis legalization should be cheering right now.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sorry... I don't bet with people who can't/won't pay up.
    You’re a pussy. Not to mention a total scumbag.