Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 330

Thread: Midterm Election Results

  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When you going to explain to us how gerrymandering helps Republicans win seats in the senate?
    You are right I did conflate the Senate and the House.

  2. #212

    Default

    You know what. I won’t even ask for a fair presentation of evidence, only for a civil tone. Stop verbally abusing people and just deal with the issues and I’ll actually address your questions. If you want to be respected, offer respect.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You know what. I won’t even ask for a fair presentation of evidence, only for a civil tone. Stop verbally abusing people and just deal with the issues and I’ll actually address your questions. If you want to be respected, offer respect.
    This coming from the guy referring to people on this board as "Trump-trolls" and suggesting Trump is so crooked that the Republicans on this board will pretend they never supported him because his supposed crimes will be that egregious. Time to invest in a mirror.

  4. #214

    Default

    Sure, don’t own up to your actions. As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact. There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You’re a pussy. Not to mention a total scumbag.
    I tell you what.. you send $170 dollars to Ardwen and I'll send him $100. Once he receives your money, I will send him mine. Once he has both, the bet is on.

    I don't trust that you would actually pay the bet or have the ability to scrape together $170.

    But I do trust Ardwen.. so if you can start selling blowjobs for $5.. you might get enough money scraped together by January.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Glad to see you, and the White House, finally admit the Russians meddled with our elections.
    Your ability to get that from the list rivals your knowledge of how the Republicans held onto the Senate by gerrymandering.

    You fucking retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    That doesn't sound like someone who's unbiased.. who studies the information and comes to an unbiased conclusion.

    That sounds like a petulant little child who is STILL upset over an election result from 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You are right I did conflate the Senate and the House.
    No you didn't. You literally said that the reason the Republicans held the Senate was due to gerrymandering.

    Given that the Republicans didn't hold the House, your stupidity was just on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Sure, don’t own up to your actions.
    I openly admit I called you pathetic and sick because your posts suggest it. Let's see you "own up" to the shit you say while at the same time demanding others treat you civilly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact.
    So it's okay to be uncivil as long as you believe what you are saying is fact? Awesome. It's an unarguable fact that your posts in this thread show you are sick and pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.
    More holier-than-thou bullshit. cwolff, you know the guy on your side, openly said he's glad old white people are dying. Literally said that. Where is your crying and demanding people be civil?

    time4fun, SHAFT, Keller, Androidpk, cwolff, sellstuff1/cwolff2, all refer to Republicans on this board as Nazis, white supremacists, racists, and sexists, yet I don't see you demanding they be civil. No, of course not. But you want YOUR side to be treated "civilly" because Democrats won the House? Fuck off with that noise. Democrats aren't going to do shit in the House. They'll run investigation after investigation, waste taxpayer money, and scream and throw tantrums about wanting to impeach Trump because they think it will help them get reelected.

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Sure, don’t own up to your actions. As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact. There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.
    You're just a victim, aren't you!

    And if the Internet is a very low-stakes arena.. and you still lose.. what does that say about you?

    Stick to "sighing at all the anger" as if your "unbiased" self is above such discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •