Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 335

Thread: Midterm Election Results

  1. #251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    At this point the left is sounding like a bunch of psychotic cuntists.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    What's your opinion on Keith Ellison?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Red rep: (ParkBandit, who didn't sign his rep)

    You folks just legitimately canít argue without insults, can you?
    To be fair, he did acknowledge that PK is still worse. Not being as bad as PK should be taken as a compliment.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's your opinion on Keith Ellison?
    Honestly? Sounds like he's probably abusive. It's just an appeal to hypocrisy to turn to him, though. If he did abuse his past girlfriends, he should pay the price for it -- as should everybody else who does the same.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Iíve only done about $40k+ in Gs deals over the last decade... but yeah, Iím the questionable one here.

    @ardwen if you agree to this Iíll paypal the money.
    Itís adorable that you really believe that $40k over 10+ years is some fortune...

    Ardwen, if you actually get money from him (Make sure he canít somehow do a chargeback to you) and you say you have money in hand, Iíll send you $100 however you want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Red rep: (ParkBandit, who didn't sign his rep)

    You folks just legitimately canít argue without insults, can you?
    I didnít sign it!?!? HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS FROM ME THEN!?

    You get so upset over red rep.. which is why you get it. Cry less.

    And it wasnít an insult, since what I sent you was spot on. You attempt to come across as some intellectual who is above being bias and above insulting anyone... except when you post, you are obviously hyper partisan and insult people in a retarded manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It's just an appeal to hypocrisy to turn to him, though.
    Except it's not. I never once said your argument was wrong, in fact I even agreed with you that we should hold our elected officials accountable. I just wanted you to be consistent with your beliefs for once.

    Since you're busy Googling fallacies at every turn why not take a gander at this one: argument from fallacy.

    Because you do that one A LOT.

  8. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Except it's not. I never once said your argument was wrong, in fact I even agreed with you that we should hold our elected officials accountable. I just wanted you to be consistent with your beliefs for once.

    Since you're busy Googling fallacies at every turn why not take a gander at this one: argument from fallacy.

    Because you do that one A LOT.
    It’s quite true that a fallacy does not necessarily invalidate an argument. However, one may. That’s the boat you’re sailing.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  9. #259

    Default

    Looks like Democrats are succeeding in their efforts to steal the Senate seat in Arizona, the Democrat is now ahead.

    Also things are looking bad for the Republican winner in Florida, Democrats there are busy "finding" ballots that heavily favor the Democrat there as well.

    So assuming the Republican wins in Mississippi in the run off election we're looking at 52-48 in the Senate, unless of course the Democrat counties "find" a lot of Democrat ballots there.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like Democrats are succeeding in their efforts to steal the Senate seat in Arizona, the Democrat is now ahead.
    You're projecting.

    Kemp, former SoS of Georgia, overseeing his own election in which he "won", failed to deploy hundreds of voting machines in majority black voting districts, where voters faced lines in excess of 5 hours on election day to cast their vote.

    He then resigned from SoS the day after the election - not before, like any sensible liberal politician would do. Because we try to avoid massive conflicts of interest when it comes to election integrity.

    This is after he "accidentally" deleted a database immediately after an audit was announced.


    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...zTbgx03cY5DmCs

    https://www.apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 11-09-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •