Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Default Midterm Election Results

This thread could be epic if things don't turn out the way the pollsters predicted.

My prediction: Dems will take over the House, but nothing like the Red Wave of 2010. Maybe have a 5-8 majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This thread could be epic if things don't turn out the way the pollsters predicted.

My prediction: Dems will take over the House, but nothing like the Red Wave of 2010. Maybe have a 5-8 majority.
    Fully expect the same, unfortunately, despite the fact that the economy is booming, unemployment is extremely low, tax cuts, and more. I'm still hoping to see immigration reform and the wall, though. Also, I have to say that nothing would be sweeter than the liberal tears if they don't do well today. All the hollywood and san francisco retards.

100 percent chance of tears, yelling, screaming, and complaining about the disenfranchised (insert side here)

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    100 percent chance of tears, yelling, screaming, and complaining about the disenfranchised (insert side here)
    + claims of voter fraud.

i predict a clean sweep by Reuplicans

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    + claims of voter fraud.
    + claims of Russian Collusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

7. Default

Dems +1 House OR Tie w/Repubs.

Senate Repubs +3 seats.

They have mega-morons running the Democratic party and people like this piece of shit donít help. vvv

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    + claims of Russian Collusion
    There's evidence of the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia, none of voter fraud. Anywhere.

There's evidence of the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia, none of voter fraud. Anywhere.
    I'm sure he will be indicted any day now...
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Blog Entries

He's already getting warmed up.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...