Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Glad to see you, and the White House, finally admit the Russians meddled with our elections.
    Your ability to get that from the list rivals your knowledge of how the Republicans held onto the Senate by gerrymandering.

You fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    That doesn't sound like someone who's unbiased.. who studies the information and comes to an unbiased conclusion.

That sounds like a petulant little child who is STILL upset over an election result from 2 years ago.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You are right I did conflate the Senate and the House.
    No you didn't. You literally said that the reason the Republicans held the Senate was due to gerrymandering.

Given that the Republicans didn't hold the House, your stupidity was just on full display.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Sure, don’t own up to your actions.
    I openly admit I called you pathetic and sick because your posts suggest it. Let's see you "own up" to the shit you say while at the same time demanding others treat you civilly.

As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact.
    So it's okay to be uncivil as long as you believe what you are saying is fact? Awesome. It's an unarguable fact that your posts in this thread show you are sick and pathetic.

There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.
    More holier-than-thou bullshit. cwolff, you know the guy on your side, openly said he's glad old white people are dying. Literally said that. Where is your crying and demanding people be civil?

time4fun, SHAFT, Keller, Androidpk, cwolff, sellstuff1/cwolff2, all refer to Republicans on this board as Nazis, white supremacists, racists, and sexists, yet I don't see you demanding they be civil. No, of course not. But you want YOUR side to be treated "civilly" because Democrats won the House? Fuck off with that noise. Democrats aren't going to do shit in the House. They'll run investigation after investigation, waste taxpayer money, and scream and throw tantrums about wanting to impeach Trump because they think it will help them get reelected.

Sure, don’t own up to your actions. As for Trump-trolls, that’s an unarguable fact. There’s a group of about 5 people here who give shart rep and verbally abuse anyone who doesn’t love their viewpoint. Fortunately, the internet is a very low-stakes arena.
    You're just a victim, aren't you!

And if the Internet is a very low-stakes arena.. and you still lose.. what does that say about you?

Stick to "sighing at all the anger" as if your "unbiased" self is above such discussion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Yeesh, PB. Did some kids just run across your lawn? Or are you crankier than usual because the Democrats just won the House? LOL.

Yeesh, PB. Did some kids just run across your lawn? Or are you crankier than usual because the Democrats just won the House? LOL.
    I have always stated that I have a very low threshold for abject stupidity.

And I don't get all upset like you over an election. Sorry.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Hah. Well, QED and all that.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, you outright refuse to answer his query?

Tgo is a black hole.

No offense, tgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I tell you what.. you send $170 dollars to Ardwen and I'll send him $100. Once he receives your money, I will send him mine. Once he has both, the bet is on.

I don't trust that you would actually pay the bet or have the ability to scrape together $170.

But I do trust Ardwen.. so if you can start selling blowjobs for $5.. you might get enough money scraped together by January.
    I’ve only done about $40k+ in Gs deals over the last decade... but yeah, I’m the questionable one here.

@ardwen if you agree to this I’ll paypal the money.