Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It's just an appeal to hypocrisy to turn to him, though.
    Except it's not. I never once said your argument was wrong, in fact I even agreed with you that we should hold our elected officials accountable. I just wanted you to be consistent with your beliefs for once.

Since you're busy Googling fallacies at every turn why not take a gander at this one: argument from fallacy.

Because you do that one A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Except it's not. I never once said your argument was wrong, in fact I even agreed with you that we should hold our elected officials accountable. I just wanted you to be consistent with your beliefs for once.

Since you're busy Googling fallacies at every turn why not take a gander at this one: argument from fallacy.

Because you do that one A LOT.
    It’s quite true that a fallacy does not necessarily invalidate an argument. However, one may. That’s the boat you’re sailing.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Looks like Democrats are succeeding in their efforts to steal the Senate seat in Arizona, the Democrat is now ahead.

Also things are looking bad for the Republican winner in Florida, Democrats there are busy "finding" ballots that heavily favor the Democrat there as well.

So assuming the Republican wins in Mississippi in the run off election we're looking at 52-48 in the Senate, unless of course the Democrat counties "find" a lot of Democrat ballots there.

Looks like Democrats are succeeding in their efforts to steal the Senate seat in Arizona, the Democrat is now ahead.
    You're projecting.

Kemp, former SoS of Georgia, overseeing his own election in which he "won", failed to deploy hundreds of voting machines in majority black voting districts, where voters faced lines in excess of 5 hours on election day to cast their vote.

He then resigned from SoS the day after the election - not before, like any sensible liberal politician would do. Because we try to avoid massive conflicts of interest when it comes to election integrity.

This is after he "accidentally" deleted a database immediately after an audit was announced.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...zTbgx03cY5DmCs

https://www.apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 11-09-2018 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    like any sensible liberal politician would do
    Dude.. not even you could have posted that without laughing under your breath at the sheer stupidity of it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on getting a final report any time soon. Politico did some pretty amazing detective work, and it looks like there's a good chance that Mueller subpoenaed Trump , and that they're fighting their way through the Courts as we speak. It looks like oral arguments in the Appellate Court are scheduled for Dec 14th.
    I'm starting to agree with emptywheel in that this subpoena isn't for Trump, it's for John Kelly.

So Brenda Snipes, the woman in Broward County Florida who is magically finding boxes full of (mostly Democrat) ballots, was found guilty of violating the state's constitution by not following election laws and the judge ordered her to make the ballots available to officials by 7PM so inspectors could make sure nothing illegal is going on. The deadline came and went and Snipes didn't make the information available to officials that the judge ordered.

Surely the Democrats who cried about Russian "meddling" are going to cry just as much about an obviously crooked election official doing some shady shit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm starting to agree with emptywheel in that this subpoena isn't for Trump, it's for John Kelly.
    Subpoena subpoena

So Brenda Snipes, the woman in Broward County Florida who is magically finding boxes full of (mostly Democrat) ballots, was found guilty of violating the state's constitution by not following election laws and the judge ordered her to make the ballots available to officials by 7PM so inspectors could make sure nothing illegal is going on. The deadline came and went and Snipes didn't make the information available to officials that the judge ordered.

Surely the Democrats who cried about Russian "meddling" are going to cry just as much about an obviously crooked election official doing some shady shit, right?
    Riot police were actually called to break up a group of protesters who were demanding Snipes comply with the court order. The riot police ordered everyone to leave as more "found ballots" were being hauled into the office to be "counted."

Androidpk? time4fun? SHAFT? Bigworm? Briarfox? Anyone? Anyone going to call bullshit on this? Or you all still chasing imaginary Russian ghosts for "meddling" in our elections?

Riot police were actually called to break up a group of protesters who were demanding Snipes comply with the court order. The riot police ordered everyone to leave as more "found ballots" were being hauled into the office to be "counted."

Androidpk? time4fun? SHAFT? Bigworm? Briarfox? Anyone? Anyone going to call bullshit on this? Or you all still chasing imaginary Russian ghosts for "meddling" in our elections?
    Oh my bad, the narrative from CNN is that if you're calling out the shady shit going on in Broward County then you're just a Russian stooge.

Russia -- Democrats' get out of jail free card since 2016.