Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one cares what you post, no one thought Hillary would take over for Trump except you Trump sock puppets.
    Tgo: Some really stupid democrats think Trump being impeached means Hillary will be president!

PK: No one said that

Tgo: <links article where some really stupid democrats are saying exactly that>

PK: No one cares what you post! Only Trump supporters think that!

This is why you're both the stupidest and most dishonest person in PC history.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-07-2018 at 10:45 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Voter turnout for mid-term was incredible considering 114 million people voted yesterday while in 2014 it was 83 million.

Clearly the American people mandated at the very least a check against Trump's nationalist agenda by voting in a blue wave to the House if not outright impeachment of the president himself.

Democrats received over 10 million more votes than republicans in the Senate but because of how districts are drawn Republicans still retain that majority. Something needs to change there.

Happy to see big gains for women and specifically American Indian and Muslim.

Blog Entries

Voter turnout for mid-term was incredible considering 114 million people voted yesterday while in 2014 it was 83 million.

Clearly the American people mandated at the very least a check against Trump's nationalist agenda by voting in a blue wave to the House if not outright impeachment of the president himself.

Democrats received over 10 million more votes than republicans in the Senate but because of how districts are drawn Republicans still retain that majority. Something needs to change there.

"The House. For all midterm elections since the end of World War II, the president's party has lost an average of 25 seats in the House, according to Gallup. That number jumps to 37 seats for presidents with approval ratings below 50 percent."

What blue wave?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

I'll failing to see how these are parallel.
    Your failings are not my problem.

You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And she's been perfectly pleasant about him.
    If only Trump actually had any ability to threaten Waters in any way, right? Waters, Schiff, and Cummings should all frighten Trump.

Democrats now have real power. Let's see how they use. I'm skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    If only Trump actually had any ability to threaten Waters in any way, right? Waters, Schiff, and Cummings should all frighten Trump.

Democrats now have real power. Let's see how they use. I'm retarded.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Your failings are not my problem.
    No, but your poor arguments are. Those weren't remotely parallel situations, and your point (whatever it was) was poorly made.

No, but your poor arguments are. Those weren't remotely parallel situations, and your point (whatever it was) was poorly made.
    lol @ your rep

10. Default

If Mueller subpoenaed Trump- it's for a reason. He's not going to do that if there's no other evidence of wrongdoing
    "If Mueller has a subpoena served, it means there's evidence of guilt. He wouldn't do that if there wasn't evidence."

"If Christine Blasey Ford testifies before the senate, it means there's evidence of guilt. She wouldn't do that if there wasn't evidence."

The two sure seem to be pretty similar to me.