Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 330

Thread: Midterm Election Results

  1. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I believe PB is offering to pay you to allow him to suck your dick.
    Seducing younger men on the internet is his MO.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Red rep:
    You just legitimately canít argue without insults, can you?
    I got red rep in this thread from the side you're arguing against and the side that I'm on in the issues being discussed here. Rep means nothing. Its sole purpose is to get you to complain that you got red repped so someone can tell you that you're getting "butthurt" or "triggered". Acknowledging it is exactly the response whoever sent it to you was hoping for. So stop.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 11-07-2018 at 08:35 PM.

  3. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I got red rep in this thread from the side you're arguing against and the side that I'm on in the issues being discussed here. Rep means nothing. Its sole purpose is to get you to complain that you got red repped so someone can tell you that you're getting "butthurt" or "triggered". Acknowledging it is exactly the response whoever sent it to you was hoping for. So stop.
    I don't care that someone wants to write hidden comments. My whole point is that we should expect and adhere to a higher level of discourse than petty insults. That's a ridiculously low bar, too.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,875

    Default

    Ardwen is gonna escrow this thing. Money sent to him.

    @PB pay up

    When Trump Jr is indicted before the end of 2019, I’m going to light your $100 on fire

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Ardwen is gonna escrow this thing. Money sent to him.

    @PB pay up

    When Trump Jr is indicted before the end of 2019, I’m going to light your $100 on fire
    At least use it to light a fat cigar or blunt. Also, I won't be surprised if it happens before 2019.

  6. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    At least use it to light a fat cigar or blunt. Also, I won't be surprised if it happens before 2019.
    Definitely as a light, do not try to smoke a $100 rolled blunt. That shit burns too quick and harsh.

    Also chemicals.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-07-2018 at 08:44 PM.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Definitely as a light, do not try to smoke a $100 rolled blunt. That shit burns too quick and harsh.

    Also chemicals.
    I would laugh at you for doing this.. but waaaay back in the day when I first started I tried to use white lined paper.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I don't care that someone wants to write hidden comments. My whole point is that we should expect and adhere to a higher level of discourse than petty insults. That's a ridiculously low bar, too.
    There's your problem right there. You're trying to interact with people who aren't people. If someone solely communicates via insult regardless of what you say, they're not having a conversation with you, so stop trying to have a conversation with them. They might as well be a bot. Put people like that on ignore and you won't even see their posts. Problem solved. If you're complaining instead about people who make points and also insult you, well, welcome to the internet. What were the 1970s like, and how are you able to articulate yourself after so long in a coma?
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 11-07-2018 at 08:47 PM.

  9. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You folks just legitimately canít argue without insults, can you?
    Mister Briarfox person, can you pretty please with sugar on top explain who the "Trump-trolls" are that are angry and distracting?

    Also can you pretty pretty pretty please explain which high crimes you think Trump has committed that are so bad that even his most ardent supporters will pretend they never supported him?

    Finally can you please grace us with your explanation as to why you want to hold elected officials to the highest of standards yet you don't seem to care at all about a domestic abuser such as Keith Ellison being elected attorney general?

    Thanks and God bless!

  10. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Mister Briarfox person, can you pretty please with sugar on top explain who the "Trump-trolls" are that are angry and distracting?
    I'm sure you can fill in those blanks yourself.

    Also can you pretty pretty pretty please explain which high crimes you think Trump has committed that are so bad that even his most ardent supporters will pretend they never supported him?
    This is a straw-man fallacy. I think Trump is almost certainly corrupt, but I said that the House will need to carefully establish the evidence and make a case for it. Then, I outlined what I see as the likely outcome of that scenario.

    Finally can you please grace us with your explanation as to why you want to hold elected officials to the highest of standards yet you don't seem to care at all about a domestic abuser such as Keith Ellison being elected attorney general?
    This is also a straw-man fallacy. I never said anything about Ellison and, moreover, would apply the same standards to the entire elected assembly.

    Thanks and God bless!
    And your tone is supercilious.

    Once again, you prove that you can't argue without misinterpreting your opposition and without insults.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •