Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Glad to see you, and the White House, finally admit the Russians meddled with our elections.
    No one ever said they didn't meddle. Everyone meddles with everyone else, and it is known. What was asserted, you retard, is that there was no collusion. You might consider learning the difference if you care about looking retarded. Which, you obviously don't.

I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I can only sigh at all the anger and deflection from the Trump-trolls here. Any red-blooded American should be all for holding elected officials to the highest standard. Instead, you all are disgracing yourselves.
    What the fuck are you even talking about?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Glad to see you, and the White House, finally admit the Russians meddled with our elections.
    When you going to explain to us how gerrymandering helps Republicans win seats in the senate?

Who of the "Trump-trolls" do you think is angry or deflecting? I agree we should hold elected officials accountable but what exactly do you think Trump has done wrong? Your last post pretty much said you hoped they find something, implying they don't yet have shit but you just know something is there because reasons, something so serious and damning that all of the Trump supporters will have pretended we never supported Trump, like an actual Hitler/Nazi reference. You're sick, dude. Seek some help.

While we're busy holding elected officials to the "highest standard", how come you aren't crying that a serial domestic abuser like Keith Ellison is now a state attorney general? Almost as if you don't REALLY care about holding elected officials to the highest standard.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    While we're busy holding elected officials to the "highest standard", how come you aren't crying that a serial domestic abuser like Keith Ellison is now a state attorney general? Almost as if you don't REALLY care about holding elected officials to the highest standard.
    And wanting bill clinton back in the white house.

Blog Entries

Anger?

This is a sample of what we have heard from the lefties in just the past months.

"Great news, white people are dying off."

People in Florida deserve this natural disaster for voting for Trump.

The world would be better off if people of faith were removed from the planet.

At this point the left is sounding like a bunch of psychotic cultists.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-07-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who of the "Trump-trolls" do you think is angry or deflecting? I agree we should hold elected officials accountable but what exactly do you think Trump has done wrong? Your last post pretty much said you hoped they find something, implying they don't yet have shit but you just know something is there because reasons, something so serious and damning that all of the Trump supporters will have pretended we never supported Trump, like an actual Hitler/Nazi reference. You're sick, dude. Seek some help.

You know, I used to buy your facade of reasonableness, but it's a thin, thin veneer. I have no interest in engaging with you until you demonstrate a higher regard for reason.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

You know, I used to buy your facade of reasonableness, but it's a thin, thin veneer. I have no interest in engaging with you until you demonstrate a higher regard for reason.
    So, you outright refuse to answer his query?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So because I'm not jumping for joy at the prospect of the Democrats in the House abusing their authority to "find" something on Trump means I'm the one not being reasonable?

Right. Right.

The House changed parties in the midterms like it almost always does. It's business as usual. Did you see me saying dumb shit like "This is it! Now Republicans are gonna find something on Obama and have him impeached!" when they gained control of the house? No, because I'm not a child.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 05:50 PM.