Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Don't forget Maxine waters' retarded ass.
    Didn't that crazy eyed communist gal win as well?

She's totally doable, just don't bring her to your house type though.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

2. Default

These next couple of weeks is when the real fireworks begin when Mueller releases his findings. If he comes up with nothing (decent chance) then the Dems would need to STFU even with their 30+ majority in the House.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    These next couple of weeks is when the real fireworks begin when Mueller releases his findings. If he comes up with nothing (decent chance) then the Dems would need to STFU even with their 30+ majority in the House.
    LOL I don't know why you think there's a decent chance of him turning up nothing.

If Mueller subpoenaed Trump- it's for a reason. He's not going to do that if there's no other evidence of wrongdoing

Several top advisors and campaign staff have been charged, and he spent months flipping Manafort.

If you think this is just about over, you're in for a nasty shock.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-07-2018 at 09:55 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If Mueller subpoenaed Trump- it's for a reason. He's not going to do that if there's no other evidence of wrongdoing
    I have no opinion right now on the outcome one way or the other, but isn't this pretty much the exact same argument posed to "prove" that Kavanaugh was guilty? "If someone says something, it must be true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What exactly do you think they are going to do with all of these subpoenas? You're sounding more like pk every day.
    I think we’ll see trumps financial records, among other things.

I doubt Maxine waters is going to take it easy on trump, considering all of the nice things he’s said about her.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 11-07-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one cares what you post, no one thought Hillary would take over for Trump except you Trump sock puppets.
    You barely have the permission to talk about what you care about.. you shouldn't speak for anyone else.

And clearly the author he linked isn't a Trump sock puppet.

Head back to your couch and sleep it off. Last night wasn't a good night
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Didn't that crazy eyed communist gal win as well?

She's totally doable, just don't bring her to your house type though.
    She won back in June.. that was her only real election test.

People in New York are retarded.
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

So in other words PB is too much of a pussy to take you up on the bet that HE suggested. Shocker.
    Shut up loser post those death threats.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm down for a gentleman's bet. I barely trust the people I bought silvers from so cash is off the table. Not Methais though, he bought my dollars with silvers. Totally different transaction.

I think.
    This is correct. Totally different.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I have no opinion right now on the outcome one way or the other, but isn't this pretty much the exact same argument posed to "prove" that Kavanaugh was guilty? "If someone says something, it must be true!"
    How'd that work out for them?