Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Blog Entries

So, who is winning?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, who is winning?
    Trump.

NYT now predicts 228 Democrat seats in the house. Republicans are probably going to have 55 Senate seats. Republicans probably going to have 28 governors. Not quite the blue wave I was promised.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 03:34 AM.

Blog Entries

What if the GOP won seats in the Senate and the a SC lost a seat an then Trump place another Justice?

That is probably happening, BTW.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What if the GOP won seats in the Senate and the a SC lost a seat an then Trump place another Justice?

That is probably happening, BTW.
    I would be pretty shocked if Trump doesn't get to nominate another justice within the next 2 years.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think some people out there really think with the Democrats taking the House that Hillary will somehow become president now.
    Literally no one thinks that

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Literally no one thinks that
    Literally no one thinks that? Literally?

There were people who thought Hillary could still become president over a year after she lost and you think literally all of them have finally come to terms with her losing? Who let you off your couch anyways?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Literally no one thinks that? Literally?

There were people who thought Hillary could still become president over a year after she lost and you think literally all of them have finally come to terms with her losing? Who let you off your couch anyways?
    No one thought that you ignorant cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one thought that you ignorant cunt
    https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-cli...-lessig-784081

Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President if Russia Probe Finds Conspiracy Evidence

Nearly a year after President Donald Trump’s inauguration, a Harvard University professor says 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton could still become commander in chief.

Lawrence Lessig, the Roy L. Furman professor of law and leadership at Harvard Law School, penned an essay for Medium in October outlining a series of hypothetical scenarios that could take place should the ongoing probe find that the Trump campaign actually conspired with Russia to influence the results of the election.

If Trump did conspire with Russia, the president “should resign, or, if he doesn’t, he should be impeached,” Lessig wrote in his essay. Vice President Mike Pence would also have to either resign or get impeached, which would make House Speaker Paul Ryan the president of the United States, Lessig wrote at the time.

Given that there is “no mechanism in American law for a new election,” nor “a mechanism for correcting the criminal results of the previous election,” Ryan ought to nominate “the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside, and let her become President,” Lessig went on to say.
    This is where a normal human being would realize they are not only wrong but incredibly dumb as well and would apologize for being so dumb. But since you're anything but a normal person you will toss out some lame insult about how I'm a white supremacist or something. I guess when you're wrong 90%+ of the time it's easy to just accept the fact that you're so wrong and dumb.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Saddest outcomes:

Undereducated Floridians elect DWS (who fucked democrats) and racist MA voters reelect a fake indian (who's under investigation) over a real indian.

Ignorance truly shines on the Democrat party.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...