Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Election Results

Also...hopefully the left will learn that celebrities need to STFU and do what they do best...entertain. LOL @ TSwift, Oprah & Ferrill.

I think Dems would have had a larger gain had these idiots just kept quiet. Kavanaugh also didn't help.

Next up...Ginsburg!
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-07-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Next up...Ginsburg!
    That's why keeping the senate (and possibly extending their lead there) seems much more important. Sure Democrats can ensure congress gets nothing done for the next two years but the senate has two years to confirm federal judges and possibly even replace a supreme court justice or two.

Democrats can scream impeachment until the cows come home but unless they have actual criminal evidence there is no way the senate is going to vote yes on such nonsense.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's why keeping the senate (and possibly extending their lead there) seems much more important. Sure Democrats can ensure congress gets nothing done for the next two years but the senate has two years to confirm federal judges and possibly even replace a supreme court justice or two.

Democrats can scream impeachment until the cows come home but unless they have actual criminal evidence there is no way the senate is going to vote yes on such nonsense.
    I think Dems will move more toward the center as 2020 comes closer. Crazy just doesn't work and this election shows that.

Republican's gain in the Senate is due to the stupidity of the left regarding Kavanaugh. House gain was mitigated as well. Add in the stupidity of TSwift and Hollywood and the underlying message to the left is...stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It is when the thinking was more control than they are getting.

Yes, it will most likely be a majority (pretty much everyone is projecting that now), but it's not as much as initially thought. That's minor and will alter the strategy that idiots like Pelosi were initially hoping for.
    All those subpoenas that were never given to people like trump jr, Roger Stone, kushner, etc? If the democrats do their job they’ll be given.

I’m not sure you understand the gravity of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    All those subpoenas that were never given to people like trump jr, Roger Stone, kushner, etc? If the democrats do their job they’ll be given.

I thought I was on ignore.

It's not going to happen. They are not going to impeach Trump and drag him off. Sorry brah but it's just not going to happen.

You just don't learn do you? Crazy doesn't win. It didn't work for Kavanaugh. Expect a different response from Dem leadership.

What exactly do you think they are going to do with all of these subpoenas? You're sounding more like pk every day.

Blog Entries

Democrats are incapable of overcoming anything. The media has been anti-trump 24/7 for 2 years now, I can't think of a president that has faced this kind of negative coverage in my entire life. The house will have to work with Republicans now or they will be kissing 2020 goodbye. Democrats have no choice but to ditch their communist wing now. Good fucking riddance.

I would take you up on your bet but 2 democrats from this forum have already welched on their bets from 2016. No honor to be found in a democrat.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What exactly do you think they are going to do with all of these subpoenas? You're sounding more like pk every day.
    Do people know Pence will become president and they won't fly Hillary or Obama in to take the reins?

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Do people know Pence will become president and they won't fly Hillary or Obama in to take the reins?
    I think some people out there really think with the Democrats taking the House that Hillary will somehow become president now.

10. Default

Also florida and ohio having republicans in office for 2020. Yikes that's gonna be a rough one for democrats.
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 11-07-2018 at 03:05 AM.