Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 327

Thread: Midterm Election Results

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    James Carville on MSNBC saying "It's not going to be any blue wave at all"
    Yeah at this rate even if Democrats get the House it's not a wave at all. Of course a lot could change and the heavily blue West coast hasn't even been tallied yet.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,451

    Default

    These maps are too slow.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm hoping we get to see Rachel cry again tonight... that would make my day.
    ^^ this
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  4. #74

    Default

    I can't believe Cruz might actually lose this. I'm gonna have to kick his ass if he does.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,043
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Braun is being called the winner in Indiana, they are showing Cruz ahead now. Heitkamp losing in ND.

    Kavanaugh played a yuge roll in this.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-06-2018 at 10:06 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Braun is being called the winner in Indiana, they are showing Cruz ahead now. Heitkamp losing in ND.
    Which site you looking at? NYT still has Cruz losing, but not by much.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,043
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Which site you looking at? NYT still has Cruz losing, but not by much.
    CBS news.

    Blackburn being called winner now. Note, Tennessee Republicans send the states first female senator to Washington.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-06-2018 at 10:10 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. Default

    I decided to just wait till tomorrow and see the results since nothing will change whether I watch or not. Go RED!

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I would take that bet.. I just have no faith that:

    1) You can afford it.
    2) Would actually man up and pay it.
    lol

  10. #80

    Default

    Even Fox News is already saying the Democrats will control the House, they just don't know by how much.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •