Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Things we wish Simutronics would fix (but they probably won't)

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Best I can tell, neither gear nor skill matters anymore. Everything's just kind of handed to you for putting enough time in.
    What I mean is there’s some sort of scaling system in PvP now. Even if you’re a fresh cap in trash greens you’re still not gonna get 2 shotted by someone in full i395 purples.

Nobody knows specifically how it works but there are videos that will break it down a decent bit.

I’ve been having fun with this expansion though. At least until Red Dead 2 came out.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-08-2018 at 07:16 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What I mean is there’s some sort of scaling system in PvP now. Even if you’re a fresh cap in trash greens you’re still not gonna get 2 shotted by someone in full i395 purples.

Nobody knows specifically how it works but there are videos that will break it down a decent bit.

I’ve been having fun with this expansion though. At least until Red Dead 2 came out.
    That red dead looks fun, wish it was on PC.

PvP started to take a turn for the worse when they started doing cross realm BG's. Getting to know your enemies was a big part of PvP, I really miss it and it's a large part of why I'm looking forward to the classic release.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How do you think you would pull this off? Please give us details on more of your stupid ideas so that we may laugh at you some more.
    Easy. F2P alt that holds everyone's hands before Dreaven does. I already have a lich script to generate a F2P landing character. All I'd have to do is create a listening script for Dreavenings and run a grouping script when he announces not to join anyone. This can all be automated, and the characters are fresh burners, so Dreaven will have to fundamentally change how his script works. Or he could just stop being a blatant fascist. Choice is his.

Hey Alastir which IRS form are you using to report your gambling winnings via GSIV?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Hey Alastir which IRS form are you using to report your gambling winnings via GSIV?
    Never thought I'd see the day where I feel bad for Inspire and actually take his side against someone else, and yet here sellstuff1 is. Glad he's on the far left's side, great addition to your gang there, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day where I feel bad for Inspire and actually take his side against someone else, and yet here sellstuff1 is. Glad he's on the far left's side, great addition to your gang there, everyone.
    Ut oh someone let the NPC fascist out of the politics folder! Quick, get him a mobility scooter so we can get him back!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The moral of the story is the Blizzard learned its lesson and started communicating with its fanbase and they never again released a mobile version of Diablo rehashing old graphics and got booed at their own convention ever again. The end.
    Ahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Easy. F2P alt that holds everyone's hands before Dreaven does. I already have a lich script to generate a F2P landing character. All I'd have to do is create a listening script for Dreavenings and run a grouping script when he announces not to join anyone. This can all be automated, and the characters are fresh burners, so Dreaven will have to fundamentally change how his script works. Or he could just stop being a blatant fascist. Choice is his.
    Thanks for the heads up, took me 2 minutes to alter my script to combat this.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-09-2018 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, took me 2 minutes to alter my script to combat this.
    Cool now live test it 7 times before it actually works.

Blog Entries

Btw, this is Clairette. I wasn't going to just say who it was but she us being such a giant douchbag in this thread, fuck her.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam