Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Things we wish Simutronics would fix (but they probably won't)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How do you think you would pull this off? Please give us details on more of your stupid ideas so that we may laugh at you some more.
    Easy. F2P alt that holds everyone's hands before Dreaven does. I already have a lich script to generate a F2P landing character. All I'd have to do is create a listening script for Dreavenings and run a grouping script when he announces not to join anyone. This can all be automated, and the characters are fresh burners, so Dreaven will have to fundamentally change how his script works. Or he could just stop being a blatant fascist. Choice is his.

2. Default

Hey Alastir which IRS form are you using to report your gambling winnings via GSIV?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Hey Alastir which IRS form are you using to report your gambling winnings via GSIV?
    Never thought I'd see the day where I feel bad for Inspire and actually take his side against someone else, and yet here sellstuff1 is. Glad he's on the far left's side, great addition to your gang there, everyone.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day where I feel bad for Inspire and actually take his side against someone else, and yet here sellstuff1 is. Glad he's on the far left's side, great addition to your gang there, everyone.
    Ut oh someone let the NPC fascist out of the politics folder! Quick, get him a mobility scooter so we can get him back!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The moral of the story is the Blizzard learned its lesson and started communicating with its fanbase and they never again released a mobile version of Diablo rehashing old graphics and got booed at their own convention ever again. The end.
    Ahahahahaha

Easy. F2P alt that holds everyone's hands before Dreaven does. I already have a lich script to generate a F2P landing character. All I'd have to do is create a listening script for Dreavenings and run a grouping script when he announces not to join anyone. This can all be automated, and the characters are fresh burners, so Dreaven will have to fundamentally change how his script works. Or he could just stop being a blatant fascist. Choice is his.
    Thanks for the heads up, took me 2 minutes to alter my script to combat this.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-09-2018 at 06:12 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, took me 2 minutes to alter my script to combat this.
    Cool now live test it 7 times before it actually works.

Blog Entries

Btw, this is Clairette. I wasn't going to just say who it was but she us being such a giant douchbag in this thread, fuck her.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Makes sense… Lady threw a tantrum at me cause I decided not to wait in a queue to get boxes picked by her, went to the local locksmith.
    Man, anger issue is a documented mental desease, go consult

That would be very easy to sidestep by Dreaven adding like one line to his script. I'm sure you probably stayed up for like 3 days straight coning up with this master plan, but you'll have to be more creative than that for it to work more than once.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.