Thread: Random Stuff For Sale

1. Default Random Stuff For Sale

I'll add more as I go through my locker characters. It'll mostly be t4 stuff from EG diving, but I've got a few other random things to sell. Feel free to make offers. I'll probably turn them down but you never know! Most of this pricing is completely arbitrary.

a veniom-laced spidersilk cloak - 6/100, old item, one of the first spidersilk cloaks if I remember right, 500k

an antiqued black sea glass bottle - 100 count gem jar, 200k

an ebon-tipped scarlet ibis feather - t2 unlocked hair do-hickey (these start at t0 so its twice unlocked), 750k
    As you contemplate an ebon-tipped scarlet ibis feather you realize that it is a small item and will never have much weight to it, therefore lightening it seems unnecessary.
    You also note that certain parts of the feather translate into the color of beads, haircombs, and headbands. Currently, that is ebon-tinged.
    This feather is tier 2 of 4 tiers. You are able to use the following verbs on it: wear, remove, weave*, pull**, attend**, pinch*, tickle, nudge*, and gaze.
    Those verbs marked with * mean that they will create a hairstyle, and if it is marked with ** it will either remove the hairstyle or tell you what your current hairstyle looks like.
    Even though the noun may be a type of feather, all hairstyles have pre-arranged ways that they will be displayed and your noun may not ever show in the hairstyle. All feather types are allowed for the noun.
    When getting these altered, feel free to express to the merchant the following information: "I would like to get the beads/haircombs/headband material/color changed to X Y Z, and I'd like to get the color/avian feather changed to A B C.
    Any merchant that is comfortable with this item may unlock it to tier 2.
    Lastly, the feather does not require you to be wearing a hairstyle for its verbs to work. It can be worn with other hair items and still manipulated, the same as the hair baubles.

a flame-darkened kakore staff cradling an incarnadine orb - t2 vacuum flaring globus elanith runestaff. 750k

a tall-collared black leather jacket and a lace-collared mint brocade jacket - 8/100 cloak worn unlocked fancycoat, 500k each
    This item must remain some type of a coat or jacket. It may not be sleeveless.
    You may adorn the front of the black leather jacket with suitable pins, flowers, or handkerchiefs.
    Currently, there is no adornment on the front of the black leather jacket. You may add one using PUSH while holding the jacket.
    The black leather jacket is unlocked.
    Without an adornment attached, you'll find that you can WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, RUB, NUDGE, TAP, and TINKER the jacket.
    Once you attach an adornment, you'll find you can also POKE, PINCH, PROD, and TURN the jacket.

a small berobed gornar earth wizard with chiseled granite eyes - gem cutter, needs a pattern 100k

a small mechanical device, ring worn joy buzzer item, you shake someones hand and it shocks them. 100k

a pair of vaalin-runed black silk casting gloves - merchant unlocked scripted, Sold to Merlic waiting for pickup
    These silk casting gloves are set to use fancy messaging for WAVE. They're using the following set of messaging:
    You wave your hands around wildly, gesturing at YOUR TARGET with erratic, exaggerated motions.
    These silk casting gloves are set to use fancy messaging for RAISE. They're using the following set of messaging:
    You raise a hand, your index finger extended, and bring it down at a sharp angle across your body.
    These silk casting gloves are unlocked.

a finely tooled grey leather satchel - 4/40 shoulder slung unlocked scripted - 500k
    This grey leather satchel allows you to OPEN, CLOSE, PUSH, REMOVE, PULL, GLANCE at the satchel, as well as PUT items inside and GET them back out vigilantly. It is fully unlocked.
    Any alteration must keep in mind that the messaging involves a flap over the satchel's opening.
    You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the grey leather satchel for you or deepen its pockets.

a vaalin-bound mist grey shard suspended from a rusty indigo chain - wearable lockpick, 250k
    Last edited by Giantphang; 11-03-2018 at 05:44 PM.

i'll take both decks.

Ill take this...
    a reinforced canvas herb satchel with a bloodstained flap - 4/40 shoulder slung worn scripted when herbs are put in and taken out...not a bundler. 50k

4. Default

I’ll buy:
    a pair of vaalin-runed black silk casting gloves - merchant unlocked scripted, 500k

5. Default

Both of those are yours last 2 posters, I'm in game now if you wanna collect.