Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any interesting uses of 1625 infuse since update?

He was talking to me. Vish is capped, and he wasn't sure why I went for armor use beyond 150.

For those who don't know, 280 armor use ranks reduces your armor action penalty from -35 to -19. That factors into dodging various maneuvers in the game (it's about the same protection going from 1x-2x PT gives you).

And going to 290, let's you get your minor spiritual hindrance down to 10% (with fluidity).

It also helps with redux.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-02-2018 at 11:00 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jason13828 View Post
    Assuming you are speaking to me...I thought the wisdom was for both warriors and paladins to 3x armor and get into plate as fast as possible? It certainly has been nice the few times I get hit...although that is pretty rare in my current and last several hunting grounds now that I get the occasional bounty for Krag Yetis they hit me quite regularly so walking away with a bunch of minors is definitely preferable to getting smooshed in a lighter armor.

What would you have put the armor TPs into instead?
    Yeah was talking to you, I know why Vish did it after cap. I would’ve stuck it in lores, Religion for kneeling and Blessing for shield defense etc.

3. Default

Well. I also had 30 ranks in Religion for the kneeling. I just sacrificed the SMC and blessing lore. I think I'll start on blessing lore after I get summoning to 40 and 1650. Can't think of really anything else to get. The more I hear people talk about INFUSE from scrolls...idk. Might be too much of a headache for too little pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason13828 View Post
    Well. I also had 30 ranks in Religion for the kneeling. I just sacrificed the SMC and blessing lore. I think I'll start on blessing lore after I get summoning to 40 and 1650. Can't think of really anything else to get. The more I hear people talk about INFUSE from scrolls...idk. Might be too much of a headache for too little pay off.
    I will say this: you do want either 1x MIU or 1x AS for utility and spell burst. So if you're considering the infuse expansion, just start working on AS

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I will say this: you do want either 1x MIU or 1x AS for utility and spell burst. So if you're considering the infuse expansion, just start working on AS
    how much RT you getting per infuse? Are you counting in the scroll use RT?