Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: +5 Edged Bonus Faenor Scabbard - T5 Win

hmm is that an ID scabbard?

ou remove a short-hafted lochaber axe from in your faenor scabbard.
    >put axe in shea
    You slide your axe into your sheath with a satisfying *SWOOSH*.

same message as mine.
    Last edited by Ardwen; 10-31-2018 at 07:25 PM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

4. Default

No it was a T5 drop fancy sheath which is brand new. The best part about this sheath is that it can be unlocked for an additional +10 OHE bonus making it +15 OHE ... on a freaking sheath.

strange that ya get the same message as an ID sheath, try other weapons flares or whatever?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Because it is and someone is very confused (not the OP if he pasted correctly into the right scabbard).

I don't read anywhere where is claiming it is a Fancy Sheath, that script does not do what Koar's Light claims, and the OP mentions only the one effect when sheathed, which is ID script.

8. Default

Why the heck would they put two nearly identical sheaths when the marquee fancy sheath (exact same mechanics +5 ohe) in the same T5 hopper in the same event? It’s like they intentionally planted decoys. I almost bid on this thinking it was a fancy sheath. Carry on. Sorry, I’m stupid (but srsly though).

9. Default

I have that same scabbard i won as a t5 this eg just havent sold it yet

If it has an analyze, it'll say if it's a Fancy Sheath or not...
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~