Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: What bad TV shows have you seen recently?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,067
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's really incredibly simple. If someone tells you that you're harassing them.. and you continue to continuously bother them.. it's harassment. I have no intention of not posting on the PC, so again, fuck off.
    Fuck off and die.

    Hey, just feeding your self-pitying victim complex. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,455
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Fuck off and die.

    Hey, just feeding your self-pitying victim complex. You're welcome.
    Death threat detected. Sent to the FBI's Cybercrime and Terrorism Taskforce for further analysis.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,067
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Death threat detected. Sent to the FBI's Cybercrime and Terrorism Taskforce for further analysis.
    Hey now, it was a FAKE death threat!

    They'll never pin it on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,295
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Hey now, it was a FAKE death threat!

    They'll never pin it on me.
    He is going to get a restraining order on you now. You must stay at least 50 internets away.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's really incredibly simple. If someone tells you that you're harassing them.. and you continue to continuously bother them.. it's harassment. I have no intention of not posting on the PC, so again, fuck off.
    What's it called when you tell someone not harass you and then go out of your way to confront the person that you claim is harassing you? Because this seems to be the status quo.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,455
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Hey now, it was a FAKE death threat!

    They'll never pin it on me.
    pk victim status: confirmed

    Designation: Terror-Tisket

    Threat Level: Orange
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,067
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    pk victim status: confirmed

    Designation: Terror-Tisket

    Threat Level: Orange
    For some reason you guys reminded me of this joke:

    The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

    The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

    The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

    The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling, "Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-28-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,067
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Is orange alert greater than red alert? I need to know my color worth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,455
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Is orange alert greater than red alert? I need to know my color worth!


    Threat advisory: high.

    pk recommended to shelter in place at designated couch and avoid posting on the PC.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Is orange alert greater than red alert? I need to know my color worth!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •