Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Androidpk receive death threats on the PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    In Soviet Russia
    Pk death threats you
    Fantastic! Might be post of the year

PK apparently has death threats from me.

LOL

3. Default

He probably did

So if anyone had any misconceptions on what PK did there.

PK chose to make up a pretty serious lie about yours truly. I have no problems with anyone here that warrants a death threat. I may dislike a few people but I'm not going to threaten them with death. No matter how much of a piece of shit they are.

Evidence doesn't exist. Or if it does, I doubt it's legitimate. Nobody here has the ability to make me wish death or threaten harm upon them. I may speak in the moment but again, I wouldn't say something so deliberate. I sign each of my rep so I'm held accountable for everything I say. Good and bad. If someone has something they find extreme, again. Come to me with it. I'll gladly discuss my mood and the reasons why I said what I did.

Good try, PK. Keep playing victim. I'm sure someone will take you serious. Just not us. We know you're full of bullshit.

You tiny dick. Go back to taking advantage of women and being scum. I'll be here, waiting for proof.

5. Default

I just meant he seems like the kinda guy that attracts threats

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I just meant he seems like the kinda guy that attracts threats
    Oh, no problems. I wasn't really addressing your post.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    So if anyone had any misconceptions on what PK did there.

PK chose to make up a pretty serious lie about yours truly. I have no problems with anyone here that warrants a death threat. I may dislike a few people but I'm not going to threaten them with death. No matter how much of a piece of shit they are.

Evidence doesn't exist. Or if it does, I doubt it's legitimate. Nobody here has the ability to make me wish death or threaten harm upon them. I may speak in the moment but again, I wouldn't say something so deliberate. I sign each of my rep so I'm held accountable for everything I say. Good and bad. If someone has something they find extreme, again. Come to me with it. I'll gladly discuss my mood and the reasons why I said what I did.

Good try, PK. Keep playing victim. I'm sure someone will take you serious. Just not us. We know you're full of bullshit.

You tiny dick. Go back to taking advantage of women and being scum. I'll be here, waiting for proof.
    Right, this is where you say you were just kidding. Just a prank, bro! Right? Fucking loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, this is where you say you were just kidding. Just a prank, bro! Right? Fucking loser.
    Still waiting on proof, sugar tits.

Or is this another 'TRUST ME GUIZ' despite your lack of credibility?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Where did he ever actually say it?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Where did he ever actually say it?
    He's not going to post any 'evidence' because he's a chicken shit loser with nothing.

I cut the lie to pieces already. Now it's just doing what everyone loves to do. Taking the piss out of PK.