Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Mail Bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I really like that the bomb maker had red wire for positive and black wire for negative, like the bomb won't work if you use the same color of wire.
    I always wondered that, why not make your bomb using the same color wires, maybe spray paint the whole thing one color and then maybe put the whole thing in a large lump of clay, explosive or hell, just cement if you are making one that can be carried somewhere by a vehicle.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Okay, please post the non-existent death threats you lied about receiving on the PC you stupid tard.
    Fixed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I always wondered that, why not make your bomb using the same color wires, maybe spray paint the whole thing one color and then maybe put the whole thing in a large lump of clay, explosive or hell, just cement if you are making one that can be carried somewhere by a vehicle.
    They do just use random wires. Except in movies. I've seen a lot disarmed too. The don't go around cutting wires. They put another explosive on them and blow them up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Seen IED's running cellphones rigged to mortar shells or mines but that's all. Even then they were never pretty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Seen IED's running cellphones rigged to mortar shells or mines but that's all. Even then they were never pretty.
    In Afghan they mostly used Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) in these yellow containers that were all over the fucking country. My AO they mostly used pressure plates. They just used whatever wires they had laying around. Actually used to most easily find them by seeing the wires.

In Afghan they mostly used Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) in these yellow containers that were all over the fucking country. My AO they mostly used pressure plates. They just used whatever wires they had laying around. Actually used to most easily find them by seeing the wires.
    Heh... I remember almost having my first heart attack when I saw an extension cord sticking up out of the ground and rounding the corner into an alley. Turned out to be some asshole stealing power.

Years of my life, gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Heh... I remember almost having my first heart attack when I saw an extension cord sticking up out of the ground and rounding the corner into an alley. Turned out to be some asshole stealing power.

Years of my life, gone.
    My truck, we were trying to run over an IED. I'd see a pile of rocks and shit and I'd tell my driver to go run over all that shit over there.

My truck, we were trying to run over an IED. I'd see a pile of rocks and shit and I'd tell my driver to go run over all that shit over there.
    Fucking lol.

My Nephew served in the Marines in Trashcanastan as he likes to refer to it, he was a tank mechanic (which means anything that needs fixing in reality) and when not doing that, he was driving an MRAP with a crew looking for IEDs and so on. He hated it because he had to fix the truck when something got damaged. They found a large Soviet artillery shell one that blew close enough that it bounced them around inside very badly. Even strapped in with full kit, he suffered a substantial concussion, one guy broke his arm and so on. The truck didn't roll but yeah, not a fun job for anyone. The concussion was serious enough to cause him enough recovery issues that between it and knee damage he is now out on medical 70% disability and likely to go to 100% status in the next 5-10 years and need knee replacements. He is 28.

This whole bomb thing is just bad on so many levels.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Imagine that, still no death threat posts by Pk. I even said please.