Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Mail Bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Funny, I don't recall Farrakhan fear mongering about this migrant caravan that set this terrorist off. I know you're desperate to change the subject off radical white terrorism but it's not going to happen.
    Shut up tard.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Why did you stop posting on cwolff?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Next tgo is going to say the Nazis marching around screaming "The Jews will not replace us!" were inspired by Farrakhan.
    Well if you watch the full video, it proves that the Jews were equally responsible for the chants. DiD yOu WaTcH mY ViDeO? I have video
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

All Dreaven knows how to respond with is whatboutism. He's been reduced to a thrall of Trump and nothing more.
    It's part of his design as an NPC. He can't deviate from his programming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Blog Entries

Linda Sarsour:

Vis-a-vis the ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict, Sarsour favors a one-state solution where an Arab majority and a Jewish minority would live together within the borders of a single country. She made clear her opposition to Israel’s existence as a Jewish state when she tweeted in October 2012 that “nothing is creepier than Zionism.”
    In 2016 Sarsour ran for a position as a County Committee member with the Democratic Party of Kings County, New York.[16] She placed third.[17]

Sarsour spoke as a surrogate for U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential campaign.[3][18]
    But Trump!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Why aren't you talking about his posts regarding the caravan? Because it disproves your desperate attempt to deflect from radical white terrorism?
    Because he didn't attack illegal aliens or people in the caravan? The better question is why are you focusing on those posts when he clearly targeted Jews? Is it because your new far left buddies cozy up to anti-semites such as Farrakhan?

All Dreaven knows how to respond with is whatboutism. He's been reduced to a thrall of Trump and nothing more.
    Asking you to be consistent in your bullshit rhetoric is "whataboutism"? By the way whataboutism is cwolff's favorite word too.

Even Colin Powell is speaking out against Trump, lmao

https://www.newsweek.com/colin-powel...K_5plRZUdb79KE
    "Even" Colin Powell? He hasn't been a conservative in over a decade. Do you even pay attention to politics, cwolff?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because he didn't attack illegal aliens or people in the caravan? The better question is why are you focusing on those posts when he clearly targeted Jews? Is it because your new far left buddies cozy up to anti-semites such as Farrakhan?
    You keep saying far left but can't even tell us what that means. Does your NPC dialogue need an update from Fox&Friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Linda Sarsour:

But Trump!
    It's like I said, far leftists have embraced anti-semites such as Sarsour and Farrakhan while Trump has openly embraced Israel and Jews, so when someone shoots up a synagogue they have to quickly pivot to the migrant caravan and pretend the attack had to do with immigrants instead of Jews.

It's just like the Pulse Nightclub shooting all over again. It was obvious it was a Muslim extremist, the guy said he was a Muslim extremist, but Democrats were quick to throw gays under the bus and claim a gay man had carried out the attack.

You keep saying far left but can't even tell us what that means. Does your NPC dialogue need an update from Fox&Friends?
    Isn't it cute how far leftists are trying to co-opt the NPC meme that 4chan created?

I guess it's true what the meme says, the left can't meme.