Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Mail Bombs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    I actually said your Dreavenings are the best thing you've done?
    Why would you tell people not to come to simucon?

The only reason I can fathom is that you want to play gatekeeper.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I actually said your Dreavenings are the best thing you've done?
    Is that what you're going with in your mind, you were saying something positive with that post?

Ugh I hate it when spam accounts like Neveragain show up in threads. At least I can be pretty sure that Tgo01 isn't a bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Blog Entries

Ugh I hate it when spam accounts like Neveragain show up in threads. At least I can be pretty sure that Tgo01 isn't a bot.
    Why would you ask people not to come to simucon?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is that what you're going with in your mind, you were saying something positive with that post?
    Yeah dude, I was trying at least. You're an NPC but you're a really fucking good NPC. I'm sorry for giving the unwarranted advice to learn to actually interact with humans beyond trolling and become a player character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Blog Entries

Yeah dude, I was trying at least. You're an NPC but you're a really fucking good NPC. I'm sorry for giving the unwarranted advice to learn to actually interact with humans beyond trolling and become a player character.
    You really seem to be the one that is incapable of interacting with anyone outside your bubble.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Last edited by sellstuff1; 10-30-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    We're a Republic. So yes, democracy is for liberals and those who want to tear the republic down and put majority rule as the new form of government. Thankfully our constitution limits that.

Stop posting in the middle of the night, go to sleep and start looking for a job instead of leeching off of those that have one. kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh I know I can put you douchebags on ignore. Too bad that doesn't stop you from blowing up my inbox with rep or populating thread tags with shit like "androidpk sucks dick".
    I've literally never added any tags to any thread on here ever. I've never sent you a pm either. And if I did, it was years ago about some random unrelated shit that had nothing to do with you being a fucking idiot. And I'm 99% sure that hasn't happened either. Dumbass. Keep making up more shit out of thin air. Because that's exactly why you get trolled and laughed at while you try to claim victim status while continuing to be a shady lying manipulative gargantuan sized ass nugget.

Rep is time locked, and you do the same shit so stfu with your loser tears. See my sig for details, you dumb sack of shit. Because that's what started all this - you. You getting butthurt over "Hey Pk, you're a pedophile. See how easy it is to just make random shit up about someone with nothing to back it up?" in response to you calling PB a wife beater with nothing to back it up. But let's not let facts and context get in the way of your crybaby little bitch narrative because you're so desperate to be a victim even though everyone here except the dumbest of the dumb sees through your bullshit.

But like I said, you guys are unhinged, obsessed pieces of shit with nothing better to do than bring your toxic BS to this community.
    Explain then why when you, time4fun, and soywolff aren't posting your diarrhea everywhere, even the politics folder is almost completely non-toxic despite there still being plenty of people with big political differences posting in the same threads. No really, explain it. Because that's literally what happens.

You can't. Because you know you're a toxic sociopathic piece of garbage that brings a trail of shit with you everywhere you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk's incoming reply
    OmG u TyPeD 4 pArAgRaPhS u MuSt Be ObSeSsEd Bc ThAt'S a LoT oF rEaDiNg FoR a TaRd LiKe Me
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so people who aren't convicted of a crime haven't committed any crimes? Awesome. Can you please tell pk, cwolff, time4fun, et al to stop calling Trump a criminal since he hasn't been convicted of any crimes? Thanks.

What an absolute toolbag. I almost feel bad for picking on you now, I was jokingly referring to you as a retard but now I'm beginning to wonder.
    HEY YOU STFU YOU NPC WITH YOUR GS SCRIPTS AND ALL THAT OTHER NPC STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible