Thread: T6 JACKPOT ITEM

Default T6 JACKPOT ITEM

Dont wanna sell this , only jackpot item i ever got , but i already have 3 weapon containers on Hoodie . So no room for more .

one of very few in the lands

a pale green sigil-adorned baldric edged in forest green -----MB:5m SOLD ON BO !

>look at baldric
    The baldric is constructed of layers of pale green leather and looks like it would be worn cross-torso from shoulder to hip. Five rows of three faceted sigils form the baldric's central design, with each ensconced in its own gold setting. At the moment, all of the sigils appear dull and lifeless.

>inspect baldric
    You carefully inspect your sigil-adorned baldric.

You estimate that a pale green sigil-adorned baldric edged in forest green can store a small amount (5-9 pounds) with enough space for a couple of items.

You determine that you could wear the baldric, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The baldric appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

>analyze baldric
    There is some movement within your beard. The ethereal knight appears and starts hurling tiny bits of debris out of your beard!
    >
    You analyze your sigil-adorned baldric and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

Looking over the baldric and inspecting its finer details, you realize that it will always need to be "a/n (whatever)/sigil-adorned/baldric or yoke". This means the item's article CAN be changed. Only "baldric" and "yoke" are valid as nouns, and the adjective of "sigil-adorned" is unalterable. Also, the allowed wear-locations are shoulder-worn for baldrics and front-worn for yokes. So if your alteration involves changing the noun, realize the wear-location MUST BE changed also.

NOTE: The script's description of the baldric refers to it as "Constructed of layers of (color) (material)..." and bearing "...rows of faceted sigils...," so keep that in mind if you request an alteration. The material and color of the baldric CAN be changed. This item cannot accept a SHOW description, since the script already utilizes that field.

The color that the charged sigils glow CAN be changed. It must be no longer than fifteen characters.

If you were to play with the sigil-adorned baldric, then you'd find that you can analyze, wear, remove, clench, push, and rub it. RUB releases/casts a charge previously stored from a black crystal.

This is a fully unlocked, Tier 5 baldric. This baldric is sold OTS with one tier unlocked.

SCRIPT NAME: Sigil Adorned Baldric

This baldric CANNOT be deepened at all.
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 10-27-2018 at 01:59 AM.
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Hood sweetie, you know it's not the only one. I got one last night remember?

oh had no idea , mine is first ive heard about since it wasnt on the list

BUMP

Under-cut my own MB to sell it faster cause looking at it made my blood pressure spike , and cause im most silvers poor since i made my first million 10+ years ago