Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Low Steel Handaxe auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Anyone have hunting logs with them? Other than the wiki?
    I'll try to get some logs today or tomorrow. Unfortunately it's EG- so I'm insanely weighed down and not exactly in hunting shape.

you don't need logs, just know they are badass. if not the best flares, they are up there.

is this bid all silvers or cash and silvers?

do the flares have a chance to crit or is it just damage only?

These are very cool and limited in quantity items, but do 6x items w/ unusual flares generally go for ~180 mil at an auction?

Yeah they are ridiculously strong flares, don’t think the flares work on the undead seeing how most of them are mindless.
    I think the only way you can get this weapon to hit the undead is if a paladin bonded the weapon or you had greater undead bane added (or had it sancted for a cleric / paladin). It's not blessable, and likely can't be permablessed with the flare slot taken.
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-24-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    These are very cool and limited in quantity items, but do 6x items w/ unusual flares generally go for ~180 mil at an auction?

I think the only way you can get this weapon to hit the undead is if a paladin bonded the weapon or you had greater undead bane added (or had it sancted for a cleric / paladin). It's not blessable, and likely can't be permablessed with the flare slot taken.
    You can get one swing per cast of 1604 on it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

These sell for 200k bloodscrip off the shelf for some reference. Bloodscrip tends to run $7 per at the lowest when there is no arena, this seems like a good deal idk.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Gotcha, merchant master Luntz with market value estimates! It would cost someone at least $800 to farm that much bloodscrip on their own assuming 100% perfect rate in the arena for 800 runs though the arena too.

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    flare should be from metal properties according to gemstone's category wiki but......the way I see it, Wyorm knows this and still basically says fuck yall, its taking up flare spot. Does not make sense but they do it anyways.

all you gotta do is make it into a splitter, sanctify it and kill bitches.
    If this was the case it would occupy the script slot and you wouldn’t be able to have blink on your battle axe