In a deep chest:
    a heavy eonake slab
    a heavy golvern slab
    a heavy razern slab (x25)
    a heavy drakar slab (x12)
    a heavy rolaren slab
    a heavy vaalorn slab (x7)
    a heavy white ora slab (x13)

If you're going to sell them, any buyer is going to want to know the weight, so get a bard to sing to them or use the slab cutter in the forge to determine their weight. The more they weigh, the more you'll get.

Eonake and Golvern will prolly fetch several million each if you auction them, possibly the rolaren too though I don't think the demand for that is quite as high. As for the rest of them, it never ceases to amaze me how much some folk are willing to pay for such common finds from the generator, but this recent auction should give you a good idea: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-Slabs-auction

Thanks for the link. I don't have the time or interest to loresing them all, but based upon the link they'll vary between 15 and 25 pounds. They're all fresh from the slab generator.

Blog Entries

Lol doesn't have the time
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    If you're going to sell them, any buyer is going to want to know the weight, so get a bard to sing to them or use the slab cutter in the forge to determine their weight. The more they weigh, the more you'll get.

Eonake and Golvern will prolly fetch several million each if you auction them, possibly the rolaren too though I don't think the demand for that is quite as high. As for the rest of them, it never ceases to amaze me how much some folk are willing to pay for such common finds from the generator, but this recent auction should give you a good idea: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-Slabs-auction
    I haven't had the privilege to use the slab generator since it was yanked from EG and slapped into DR. I don't participate in DR and I don't condone it as well.....it's been a couple years since I've been able to get slabs on my own. I'd usually drop 5-10 mil on slabs at EG each year, and that's low compared to some people. I'd generally end up with 100-150 or so slabs of varying types. You work on some weapons that take 7-8 pounds of metal per attempt and you can burn through slabs real quick. Personally, I have no slabs left over so I'm always looking for some. Drakar is the only flaring metal I don't use. I can find use for gornar/rhimar/zochar and I will use razern if I find a good deal on it.

Drakar/gornar/rhimar/zorchar - I usually see them going around 50k (sometime as low as 25k)
    White ora - depends on the need. Sometimes as low as 100k and upwards as much as 1mil.
    Razern - now that it can be enchanted, it has gone up a bit, but still not widely sought after. I've seen them going for as much as 500k, but to me that's way too high.
    Golvern/Eonake - I've seen people sell cuts for a few million (depending on weight) or full slabs going for 10mil+. But in the end, it all depends on the need/wants of buyers.

Not sure about the other slabs, never been a big fan of them nor have I bothered to sell/buy them.