Thread: America Has the Best Air

Wink America Has the Best Air

Picture it. The year is 44 B.C. Julius Caesar visits a seer. That's what they called witches at that time. The seer told Caesar that great harm would befall him by the Ides of March. On March 15, Caesar was on his way to a Senate meeting and saw the seer. "Ha!" he said. "The Ides of March are come." The seer replied, "Aye, Caesar; but not gone."

You know the rest. As the first knife was thrust at Caesar from behind, he sensed the attack and quickly turned, grabbing the attacker's arm. As an experienced soldier, he would have killed that first Senator, if other Senators had not joined the attack at that moment. Sixty Senators stabbed Caesar to death. He exhaled his last breath more than 2,000 years ago.

Right now, at this very minute, several molecules of air in your lungs are the same molecules that Caesar exhaled so long ago. There's even a book about it, aptly named Caesar's Last Breath. You've got some Einstein and JFK molecules too. And, if you're lucky, some ClydeR air.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Shut up Fallen
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Confirmed, ClydeR is Elizabeth Warren.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984