Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EG T6 Awesomeness - a coral-fused chest (teleporter)

Default EG T6 Awesomeness - a coral-fused chest (teleporter)

This is a copy of a very, very old item that was added to the hopper for this EG. VERY rare, very difficult to even figure out what it was (thanks to all who helped research)!

The magic of the coral-fused chest seems to be from the Elemental Realm.

The coral-fused chest teleports small objects to the attuned target, no matter how far away. It can be used once per day.

POINT the chest at a person, put item in chest, close chest, SPIN chest and item will magically appear in the hand of the person that you chose. Shows as follows-

You grab the chest and give it a quick twist of the wrist. It begins to spin rapidly of its own accord, hovering an inch or two above your hand. It spins and whirls faster and faster until it becomes a blur of light, whistling like a high wind through the treetops. Gradually it slows and settles to a stop in your outstretched palm.

"There is a flash of light as some ambrominas leaf suddenly appears in your hand!"

MB: 10m

Any idea if this is limited # of uses per day, and have you had it loresung?

See above.... It can be used once per day. Yes, it has been sung to.

The look is this... Ravaged by exposure to water, the thick teak boards of the chest are faded to an ashen blonde hue and warped beyond any semblance of straightness. Missing nails are replaced by the persistent burrowing of a brain coral, which has taken up residency upon the roof and most of the left side. Though intact, the lock mechanism is grossly eroded and rusted beyond proper functionality

10m

can you send a backpack full of items to a character?

Can it be pointed at a person when they're far away? Or do you need to "set it" while they're in front of you to be used later.

7. Default

Can you send containers with this thing? Fill up container with boxes on hunt -> send to alt -> boom, encumbrance gone, hunt continues

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    can you send a backpack full of items to a character?
    lol... i typed my comment... walked away... entered my comment... then yours appears above after I came back and entered mine

The coral-fused chest teleports small objects to the attuned target, no matter how far away. It can be used once per day.

"Objects" to me indicates that several small objects can be sent, "no matter how far away" indicates to me this can be done at a great distance. That is all I have as there are no other objects like this at this time in the game.

best use for the item is to weapon fire a dagger and send it to your friends! i guess curse gems work too
    Last edited by neimanz1; 10-21-2018 at 11:58 PM.