Thread: EG T5 bone shaman cloak - a supple doeskin cape decorated with pieces of antler

1. Default EG T5 bone shaman cloak - a supple doeskin cape decorated with pieces of antler

T5 win from the fish pits, unlocked bone shaman cloak - a supple doeskin cape decorated with pieces of antler

You carefully examine the doeskin cape and determine that the weight is about 7 pounds.

Inspect:
    You carefully inspect your doeskin cape.

You estimate that a supple doeskin cape decorated with pieces of antler can store a huge amount (140-159 lbs) with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cape, hanging it from your shoulders. The cape appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

Analyze:

~ Bone Shaman Clothing ~

Bone-adorned shamanistic clothing with customizable parts.
    This cape can accept alterations to the long and/or show description, but MUST:
    - Always have some indication of being decorated with bone in the 15/15/15 or long.
    - NOT be form-fitting or tight.
    This script only works with cloak-worn items (cloak-type items, coat-type items or robe/robes-type items.)
    This is currently setup to be a cloak-type item.

~Customization Settings~
    Currently set to a custom closure. The closure will appear as: stag-shaped carved bone clasp
    As a cloak-type item, the closure must remain a clasp, pin or other singular noun that could feasibly be expected to close a cloak.
    NOTE: All closures must be made of bone or incorporate bone somehow.

Currently set to a custom adornment. The adornment will show up as: pieces of antler.
    NOTES:
    - Adornments must be bone or made of bone.
    - Adornments must be plural, as there are many adorning the clothing.

This item is currently tier 1 of 1. Unlocked to Tier 1.
    This tier captures: WEAR, REMOVE, OPEN, CLOSE, GET, PUT, RUB, WAVE

You can tell that the cape's pockets could not possibly get any deeper, but you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the doeskin cape for you.

It provides a boost of 2 to Spiritual Lore - Summoning Bonus

MB: 5m
    Last edited by superb_owl; 10-20-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Ok, I just noticed that this one is different from the previous one that was sold recently. What is the main difference besides the spirit recovery that the other one in the other thread?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-skull-cloak)
    Last edited by Traelin; 10-19-2018 at 08:20 PM.

3. Default

I don't think there is one, aside from the lore vs. spirit recovery, at least not that I can see.

I apologize for my misunderstanding but I'm going to retract my bid for now. Sorry for the confusion. It's my fault.

5. Default

lowered mb